trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today, DRUMPF complained at a rally in new hampshire that the Clinton campaign was accusing him and his campaign of being RACISTS...

Well SORRY DRUMPF, when you surround yourself with WHITE SUPREMISTS, then guess what, that makes you a RACIST.

The hiring of STEVE BANNON, the largest promoter of ALT RIGHT, the self described WHITE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT as his campaign manager tells us all we need to know about DRUMPFS belief system.

The White Nationalist Movement, is a dangerous group in America and their vision for America isnt one of Unity but separation.

If you dont know who ALT RIGHT is, then you better read up...

What is the ‘alt-right’? A beginner’s guide

newfie

Southern Poverty Law Center description of ALT RIGHT...

Is Breitbart.com Becoming the Media Arm of the 'Alt-Right'?

19iqk7.jpg

Ms.PacMan

he didn't say it . get your quote right. once you build the wall you can stop the inflow of murderers and rapists and then take your time clearing out the other slime balls.

just think closing the border might actually drive the wage rates up enough where you eventually make more then minimum wage. though your intelligence here indicates you are probably fairly paid below the poverty line.
These are his exact words....

“We’re going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong. The existing laws, the first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all of the bad ones. We’ve got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country,” he said on Fox News. “As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m gonna do the same thing.”

[Host Bill] O’Reilly then mentioned detention centers, prompting Trump to quickly shoot down the idea of keeping undocumented immigrants in detention centers.

“You don’t have to put them in a detention center,” Trump said.

“I never even heard the term. I’m not gonna put them in a detention center,” he added. “We want to do it in a very humane manner.”
------------------------------------------------------

More illegal immigrants have been deported under the Obama administration than any other administration.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, despite being controlled by the very thing he said he didnt ever NEED... (TELEPROMPTER), DRUMPFs new puppet masters forgot to take his Twitter account away from him.

Sure, they can shut him up at the podium, with well written speechs and no room for ad libs to make him "appear" presidential, but they forget that DRUMPF is a walking disaster when left ALONE....

Today, DRUMPF has sparked new black outrage with yet another TWEET that he will eventually have to not only apologize for, but retract as well, and this time, he messed with an NBA superstar and his family.

Dwayne Wades cousin was shot and killed in Chicago last night, and DRUMPF did what he does best.... HE SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF YOU PEOPLE...

upload_2016-8-27_10-57-37.png

You cant make this crap up, DRUMPF is WORSE than Sarah Palin in GIFTING STUPIDITY.

Kiss this election GOODBYE my friends, and get started on 2020.

This one is OVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOS.

newfie

Well, despite being controlled by the very thing he said he didnt ever NEED... (TELEPROMPTER), DRUMPFs new puppet masters forgot to take his Twitter account away from him.

Sure, they can shut him up at the podium, with well written speechs and no room for ad libs to make him "appear" presidential, but they forget that DRUMPF is a walking disaster when left ALONE....

Today, DRUMPF has sparked new black outrage with yet another TWEET that he will eventually have to not only apologize for, but retract as well, and this time, he messed with an NBA superstar and his family.

Dwayne Wades cousin was shot and killed in Chicago last night, and DRUMPF did what he does best.... HE SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF YOU PEOPLE...

View attachment 94368

You cant make this crap up, DRUMPF is WORSE than Sarah Palin in GIFTING STUPIDITY.

Kiss this election GOODBYE my friends, and get started on 2020.

This one is OVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOS.

more dead African americans in a democratic run city and you're distracted by tweets. no wonder Americas cities are burning.

I didn't see your post expressing your condolences to the Wade family. appears you just did the same thing Trump did?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
more dead African americans in a democratic run city and you're distracted by tweets. no wonder Americas cities are burning.

I didn't see your post expressing your condolences to the Wade family. appears you just did the same thing Trump did?

I just report the news, I dont make it.

TOS.