trump 2016

BrownArmy

this is typical liberal misrepresentation. If you actually listened to what trump said and thought about it , Key point thinking about it, his comment was a slam on mexico and not the entire Hispanic race. He stated that mexico is deliberately sending the worst they have to offer. Now instead of bad mouthing Trump you could point out where mexico sent doctors and scientists but you cant . the truth is the folks sneaking across the border will be loading up our jails and sucking up the food stamps if we allow them to stay.

That would be interesting if Trump was correct.

Sadly, he's not.

Mexico, as a country, isn't sending anyone; those that cross do so on their own.

There is no factual evidence that supports Trumps' claim that the people coming from Mexico are 'rapists and murderers', or that they commit any type of crime more so than American citizens.

Please, prove me wrong.

My guess is you won't be able to, because there just isn't any evidence.

Trump is great at throwing out red meat to the wolves.

HBGPreloader

Migrant labor could be used if done right. The key is they work short term and go back.
The funny thing about this is the laws currently in place allow "farmers" to bring in a virtually unlimited number of "H-2A" legal immigrants to plant, maintain and harvest their crops.
And, they could legally bring their families while benefiting from all America has to offer - education, healthcare and more. And, they could stay for up to 3 years if the need is there...
http://www.uscis.gov/working-united...l-workers/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-workers
Sadly, though, too many businesses and criminal invaders who would rather just exploit the system for their own benefit.
So, the only change I would recommend to the current system is a mandatory jail sentence of at least 1 year and forfeiture of all assets for anyone convicted of violating our immigration laws.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

HBGPreloader

This is why quoting out of context is discouraged.

My post was in specific reference to the Jamaicans who come to the North Country to harvest our apples. They go home as soon as the harvest is over, hence the "No, they don't" response.
Nope, it's not out of context because the report doesn't specify where these illegals came from or where they end up.
However, it specifically notes that many came here legally to work - but never left.
So, even though you may believe they may return to their country when they're done harvesting apples, there's a very good chance that some never went back to Jamaica or their home country.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope, it's not out of context because the report doesn't specify where these illegals came from or where they end up.
However, it specifically notes that many came here legally to work - but never left.
So, even though you may believe they may return to their country when they're done harvesting apples, there's a very good chance that some never went back to Jamaica or their home country.

They are flown up and housed as a group. They buy lottery tickets and beer as a group. They return to Jamaica as a group.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I noticed brownmonster went silent about being called out twice for saying Americans won't take $20 an hour factory jobs.

You think we caught him/her making up a lie?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I noticed brownmonster went silent about being called out twice for saying Americans won't take $20 an hour factory jobs.

You think we caught him/her making up a lie?
Google "$20 factory jobs unfilled" and read away.
Better grab some popcorn 'cause it could be lengthy reading.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Michele is a hottie despite your efforts to find the most unflattering picture of her available. Not to mention an incredibly intelligent Asian female who became a conservative and therefore gets slammed by the progressives who claim to support smart women as long as they agree with them politically. someday when you lose that gut , comb that hair and wash those clothes go to charm school, get help for the mental issues and of course develop a personality you too may be able to enjoy the company of a Michele Malkin. Until then keep losing.

She is undeniably hot, and also undeniably an anchor baby, so she's a huge hypocrite. When The Donald appeared in Laredo yesterday, the leaders who spoke at the event disagreed with Trump, as in praising NAFTA and denying that we need to build a wall to keep illegals out.

realbrown1

Google "$20 factory jobs unfilled" and read away.
Better grab some popcorn 'cause it could be lengthy reading.
Let me guess.

You didn't click on any of those links.

You made this all up.

The only manufacturing factory jobs that they have any problems filling are the hi-tech machine jobs.

And those pretty much take a college education or technical school.

Last edited by a moderator:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The county I live in has a labor shortage and many of the jobs going unfilled pay well. Biggest problem is getting prospective employees to pass a drug test.

realbrown1

The county I live in has a labor shortage and many of the jobs going unfilled pay well. Biggest problem is getting prospective employees to pass a drug test.
You keep saying things like this with no proof.

Prove it.

Last edited by a moderator: