trump 2016

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
A local tavern has a sign out advertising "Mexican Night" food & drink specials. Some creative person added a sign stating "Trump wouldn't approve!"

wkmac

Doubt that. The drugs will continue to flow into the US with or without El Chapo.

True that. His silent partner will just find another willing face to keep us focused on.

An investigation by El Universal has found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs in exchange for information on rival cartels.

Sinaloa, led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, supplies 80% of the drugs entering the Chicago area and has a presence in cities across the U.S.

There have long been allegations that Guzman, considered to be "the world’s most powerful drug trafficker," coordinates with American authorities.

CONFIRMED: The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico's Most Notorious Drug Cartel

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
As his next target, Trump rips Walker, and was pretty much spot on with his criticism.
Trump has earned my vote in the primary this fall!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Today you, tomorrow the country!

I can hardly wait unto the debates, where Trump will fall apart like the house of cards he is. All bluster, and no substance. Talking over interview hosts and making idiotic one sentence "cures" for social and diplomatic ills might satisfy his maroon base, but wait until Trump meets someone who actually knows of what they speak.

Trump will be wet cardboard.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is Trumps next move??

Will he appoint Omaroso as White House press secretary?
omarosa4.jpg

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just when we were impressed with Trumps STUPID comments on mexicans, he steps it up and says something even more STUPID!!

You have to love this sideshow to the 2016 election cycle!!

This is definitely the second dumbest thing he has said so far..

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-2016-sarah-palin-cabinet-post-120747.html

TOS.
Says the troll that has basically ignored every snafu that Hillary has gotten herself into for the last 20 years.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump will trigger topics that are ignored by the rest of the candidates..........they'll all have to address 'em.

How about being offended by a woman who needs to pump breast milk? Breaking news on the idiot, who sounds more and more like a genuine Republican every day. Trump intentionally focuses on topics other candidates wisely either won't touch and/or minimize. That's how you actually get elected, by appealing to the bell in the Bell Curve, not to the outliers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's the main reason I might actually watch the debates.
I'm curious how much air time they will give him, I don't think the GOP really wants him around.

The debates are a rigged game, some candidates get more questions and follow ups to respond to other candidates.
I think Trump's performance will come down to how well he can interrupt and inject himself into the conversation without coming across like a big spoiled baby. I'm not sure how well he will be able to handle not being the center of attention.