trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm curious how much air time they will give him, I don't think the GOP really wants him around.

The debates are a rigged game, some candidates get more questions and follow ups to respond to other candidates.
I think Trump's performance will come down to how well he can interrupt and inject himself into the conversation without coming across like a big spoiled baby. I'm not sure how well he will be able to handle not being the center of attention.

Exactly. His MO is to talk over everyone else and basically out-shout the competition. This strategy probably won't work well in a moderated debate setting. He will come across as an arrogant loud-mouthed fool.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The REAL problem with this first debate is that it is hosted by FOX NEWS.

FOX will have the debate RIGGED to favor the other candidates with questions that will highlight their "accomplishments" and no questions will be asked of Trump that will make him shine.

Trump will be placed at a disadvantage by FOX news and time will tell if Trump can spot that out and go rogue on the cable channel and turn the debate around.

To give FOX any credibility is laughable at best.

John Kasich has only been in the race for a week and a half, and they already made room to put him in over the other loser candidates.

Stage_July30.jpg

Rick Perry is the first victim of FOX news.

Either way, the debate will be fun to watch! I will tune in NOT for the content or for any reason other that LAUGH FACTOR!

I cant wait to watch Trump Melt down as FOX tries to control him on stage.

This is one televised circus that I just cant miss!

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The REAL problem with this first debate is that it is hosted by FOX NEWS.

FOX will have the debate RIGGED to favor the other candidates with questions that will highlight their "accomplishments" and no questions will be asked of Trump that will make him shine.

Trump will be placed at a disadvantage by FOX news and time will tell if Trump can spot that out and go rogue on the cable channel and turn the debate around.

To give FOX any credibility is laughable at best.

John Kasich has only been in the race for a week and a half, and they already made room to put him in over the other loser candidates.

Stage_July30.jpg

Rick Perry is the first victim of FOX news.

Either way, the debate will be fun to watch! I will tune in NOT for the content or for any reason other that LAUGH FACTOR!

I cant wait to watch Trump Melt down as FOX tries to control him on stage.

This is one televised circus that I just cant miss!

TOS.
Oh yeah, because there wasn't anything rigged with Candyman Crowley

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Democrats add Donald Trump to list of serious Republican candidates

The Guardian has learned that Trump has joined the tier of Republican White House hopefuls to whom the DNC assigns a full-time staff member, devoted to responding to statements and pushing back against his campaign.

Previously, the staffer in question only had New Jersey governor Chris Christie to monitor. But as Trump’s fortunes have risen in the polls and Christie’s have fallen, the DNC has changed its focus.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Democrats add Donald Trump to list of serious Republican candidates

The Guardian has learned that Trump has joined the tier of Republican White House hopefuls to whom the DNC assigns a full-time staff member, devoted to responding to statements and pushing back against his campaign.

Previously, the staffer in question only had New Jersey governor Chris Christie to monitor. But as Trump’s fortunes have risen in the polls and Christie’s have fallen, the DNC has changed its focus.
The Trump Train is picking up steam!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its pretty clear that Donald Trump is out of his freaking mind... but today, he found another race to offend, then claim, that he will win that "race" on election day!!

Screen-Shot-2013-11-03-at-8.48.03-AM.jpg

"I WILL WIN THE BLACK VOTE"......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-no-black-presidents-obama_55be34c3e4b06363d5a27ec4

The Donald is on a fast track to obscurity. He is going to ruin his "reputation", whatever that was, by running for the GOP nomination. While it may be cool to bash mexicans and blacks in "white" surroundings, todays claim that there will be no black presidents for GENERATIONS because of President Obama is something that will ultimately crush his candidacy.

Its too bad, I was hoping he would win the nom so the DEMS could crush the GOP once and for all.

TOS.