trump 2016

newfie

Looks like the donald will face an unlikely challenger in next years primary election----->..his own voting record.

While he talks the talk, looks like he cant walk the walk. He hasnt voted in decades, and this will end his political career.

It was fun while it lasted im sure!

http://www.digtriad.com/news/nation...eport-Trump-Hasnt-Voted-In-Primary-In-Decades

Peace.

voters don't really seem to care. None of the other candidates have positions that are anything but poll produced as such its the hell raising leader not the politician is attracting voters.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you may want to take the other shoe off on your next count...:)
bush-shoe-three-stooges.gif

newfie

Oh no, I don't think newfie is trying to be funny, I think newfie is very serious!
;)

you could tell by the stern twinkle in my eye?
the serious part was the part about credentials. Its an opportunity to sneak a few bad guys in. How the US verifies the identities of those refuguees when we have no diplomatic relations with Syria and no formal means of verification would be the question.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I
voters don't really seem to care. None of the other candidates have positions that are anything but poll produced as such its the hell raising leader not the politician is attracting voters.

no, republican VOTERS dont seem to care. Honestly, the truth is simple. Republicans dont know who they are, what they stand for, or what to believe. They know one thing only. THEY CANT WIN.

Its the truth.

If they go with a traditional candidate like Bush, Rubio, Huckabee, Kasich, Santorum, Paul and such, they KNOW they will get waxed in the general election.

The dirt on TRUMP isnt out yet.

All you see now is what the GOP can throw at him.

You havent seen what the Dems have in store for him if he becomes the nominee.. Stay tuned...

For now, republican voters are clinging to hope, clinging to an entertainer who is saying practically anything he wants to say regardless of who he offends. Its makes for great soundbites on FOX news, but this tactic doesnt win elections, unless of course, you are Adolph Hitler, who used the same campaign approach.

But what does all this say about the republicans in the crowds at Trump Rallies??

Is these the "REAL" faces of the Low Information Voter?

12047075_952946088131779_1062974386788970664_n.jpg

TOS.

Anthonysg0113

I

no, republican VOTERS dont seem to care. Honestly, the truth is simple. Republicans dont know who they are, what they stand for, or what to believe. They know one thing only. THEY CANT WIN.

Its the truth.

If they go with a traditional candidate like Bush, Rubio, Huckabee, Kasich, Santorum, Paul and such, they KNOW they will get waxed in the general election.

The dirt on TRUMP isnt out yet.

All you see now is what the GOP can throw at him.

You havent seen what the Dems have in store for him if he becomes the nominee.. Stay tuned...

For now, republican voters are clinging to hope, clinging to an entertainer who is saying practically anything he wants to say regardless of who he offends. Its makes for great soundbites on FOX news, but this tactic doesnt win elections, unless of course, you are Adolph Hitler, who used the same campaign approach.

But what does all this say about the republicans in the crowds at Trump Rallies??

Is these the "REAL" faces of the Low Information Voter?

12047075_952946088131779_1062974386788970664_n.jpg

TOS.
I was a low information voter when I voted for Obama...twice [emoji21]