trump 2016

wkmac

In the meantime................

11403484_1149383471755440_1045535478072691152_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In the meantime................

11403484_1149383471755440_1045535478072691152_n.jpg
To be fair to Bernie, he's trying to make the Trans Pacific Partnership an issue in this election.
I don't agree with him on a lot, but it'd be great if he got a lot more attention so people would have to start talking about what's really important.

wkmac

To be fair to Bernie, he's trying to make the Trans Pacific Partnership an issue in this election.
I don't agree with him on a lot, but it'd be great if he got a lot more attention so people would have to start talking about what's really important.

The irony that there are voices on the right, left and even the middle who oppose TPP and yet the contrived false dilemma of the political narrative is drowning them out.

newfie

you could tell by the stern twinkle in my eye?
Never under estimate the power of Far Right paranoia. Pretty soon, you'll have an ISIS cell in your neighborhood.

despite your efforts to mock the concern. We did have a 9/11 event approximately 14 years ago. Many voters would like some assurance that the refugee's allowed to enter this country are no threat to this country. With Syria in shambles and our not having any diplomatic dialogue with them the question which is being posed and ignored is how do we verify that the folks we bring into this country are true refugee's and not plants.

newfie

I

no, republican VOTERS dont seem to care. Honestly, the truth is simple. Republicans dont know who they are, what they stand for, or what to believe. They know one thing only. THEY CANT WIN.

Its the truth.

If they go with a traditional candidate like Bush, Rubio, Huckabee, Kasich, Santorum, Paul and such, they KNOW they will get waxed in the general election.

The dirt on TRUMP isnt out yet.

All you see now is what the GOP can throw at him.

You havent seen what the Dems have in store for him if he becomes the nominee.. Stay tuned...

For now, republican voters are clinging to hope, clinging to an entertainer who is saying practically anything he wants to say regardless of who he offends. Its makes for great soundbites on FOX news, but this tactic doesnt win elections, unless of course, you are Adolph Hitler, who used the same campaign approach.

But what does all this say about the republicans in the crowds at Trump Rallies??

Is these the "REAL" faces of the Low Information Voter?

12047075_952946088131779_1062974386788970664_n.jpg

TOS.
your hopes and prayers that this is a republican only issue is noted. Your use of large graphic presentations while admirable does not seem to do more then take up space.

Could you take my position and decide that both sides are screwed up.
how do we get away from a bunch of candidates that study poll results and then pretend they are for whatever the poll says they should be for.

Is Trump therefore ( not a supporter of him) therefore appealing only because he is presently the bull in the china store stumbling through.

is a Hillary or saunders or bush giving us the party line really what we need in today age , assuming we want to fix Washington?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
your hopes and prayers that this is a republican only issue is noted. Your use of large graphic presentations while admirable does not seem to do more then take up space.

how do we get away from a bunch of candidates that study poll results and then pretend they are for whatever the poll says they should be for.

Is Trump therefore ( not a supporter of him) therefore appealing only because he is presently the bull in the china store stumbling through.

is a Hillary or saunders or bush giving us the party line really what we need in today age , assuming we want to fix Washington?

But we are on the same page. I dont believe that there is a "fix" for washington until corruption and large lobbists and the olyarchs of the United States are forbidden to control washington.

Until then, we are stuck with these characters that make big promises but will actually do nothing but make it worse.

The issue then becomes, who is the lesser of all evils??

Then it comes down to you and I.

Which party is the party of the American worker??

Surely not the GOP.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

How is Bernie Sanders giving the party line?

Anthonysg0113

Define what you mean.

TOS.
What I mean was I made a mistake. I voted for W also. Thought he was the worst president of all time. Boy was I wrong. People who defend Obama are just in denial and LOVE paying extra taxes!! I don't know about everyone else, but I don't like giving an extra $150 a week to see how many grown men are sitting at home in their damn underwear when I deliver to their house!!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What I mean was I made a mistake. I voted for W also. Thought he was the worst president of all time. Boy was I wrong. People who defend Obama are just in denial and LOVE paying extra taxes!! I don't know about everyone else, but I don't like giving an extra $150 a week to see how many grown men are sitting at home in their damn underwear when I deliver to their house!!!
Your taxes went up by $150 a week? That's pretty crazy.

BrownArmy

You watch grown men sitting around in their underwear?

That's pretty crazy.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

thats funny, YOUR taxes were not raised during this adminstration.

Paying HIGHER taxes is what is paying down the DEBT that george w bush saddled this country with over 8 years.

How did you think that was going to go away???

Tax breaks?

Each tax break under the Bush adminstration cost the deficit 3.7 trillion dollars.

Now you have to pay for and you want to blame the black guy?

Please.

You just sound like a stupid voter overall.

TOS.

Anthonysg0113

Paying HIGHER taxes is what is paying down the DEBT that george w bush saddled this country with over 8 years.

Tax breaks?

Each tax break under the Bush adminstration cost the deficit 3.7 trillion dollars.

Please.

TOS.
My opinion of who I voted for in no way has anything to do with anyone's ethnicity! At least I voted. In my opinion I made a mistake on who I voted for. No one no matter who they are will ever agree on the same topic especially politics.

newfie

How is Bernie Sanders giving the party line?

You don't think there is anything original in what he is preaching do you? Left wing candidates have been promising to screw the rich and give us something for nothing for ever. Bernies going to screw the rich and send your kids to college. Thank you might as well create some more entitlement programs , whats another 18 trillion dollars of debt.

newfie

Tax breaks?

Please.

TOS.

He's smart enough to know what a tax hike looks like

http://jeffduncan.house.gov/full-list-obamacare-tax-hikes

http://www.atr.org/full-list-ACA-tax-hikes-a6996