trump 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
HAHAHA...I've heard of people "shooting themselves in the foot", I think Trump missed this time and hit his head.
The Lib crowd here should lover THIS ...
Actually, Trump has never been my personal hero. From time to time I like that he is willing to say things no one else has the guts to say.....but this is just beyond stupid.

That could be a good reason why Romney rose to the top of the polls. I never considered Trump being a candidate....or Pailin.

If he is indeed a candidate someone needs to tell him that dropping the friend-bomb when addressing a women's group is not the best way to get votes.
But he is rich,,,,very rich,,,is that a qualification? I didn't like Trump 10 years or more ago, still don't. Never dreamed he would run for pres.

curiousbrain

Trump stands to gain whether he runs for President or not; he stands to gain whether he wins or not.

I, for one, tend to think that Trump views it as a win-win for him: thus, he will drop any friend-bombs he wants to and say whatever he thinks, because in the end, more people will watch his show and know who he is.

Trump stands to gain whether he runs for President or not; he stands to gain whether he wins or not.

I, for one, tend to think that Trump views it as a win-win for him: thus, he will drop any friend-bombs he wants to and say whatever he thinks, because in the end, more people will watch his show and know who he is.
I can assure you, I know of one vote and one viewer he will never have in his camp. TOS is more likely to vote for him than I am.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I don't want him as president, but I have enjoyed Apprentice & Celebrity Apprentice since the beginning. It's like a "Whatever Happened To" show. Where else could you observe Gary Busey as an example of why you shoud wear a helmet....and LaToya Jackson actually trying to talk above a whisper.....heck, Marley Maitlin talks louder than her. I like it, but I must watch it taped so I can fast forward through the ads.

Trump is today's 'showman' and everything is the best (he says) from him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I can assure you, I know of one vote and one viewer he will never have in his camp. TOS is more likely to vote for him than I am.

If I was forced to vote for a republican out of this field and I wanted to insure an OBAMA victory, I would indeed vote for trump, palin , huckabee, pawlenty, bachman, newt, santorum or cain in the primary.

SO, in a way, you are correct.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But are any of those people a candidate?? I can't remember if Pawlenty announced.

Get serious moreluck, all those morons are going to run. They are ALL trying a new strategy of getting free air time by not announcing till the last second to EVADE election laws. Typical republicans, evading the law.

Peace.

island1fox

If I was forced to vote for a republican out of this field and I wanted to insure an OBAMA victory, I would indeed vote for trump, palin , huckabee, pawlenty, bachman, newt, santorum or cain in the primary.

SO, in a way, you are correct.

Peace.

TOS,
We are very similiar in our thoughts but I would also include President Obama in the group. Many of us if not all will once again vote for the best of two phonies.
I do not care-Democrat-Republican-Independent --In this entire country there has to be a Leader that will do what is correct for our country and not for their political power and party. All the people mentioned above are all about personal power,ego and personal wealth. I am so tired of the Politicians , their broken promises,lies, twisting of truth and taking us all as idiots.
Almost three years ago I spoke of the need in this country of a powerful third party. I am not sure if it was TOS or Diesel that laughed it off.
After almost three years of no change nor hope the third party again seems like the only way long term our country can survive.
The left and the right are so dug in they are incapable of doing what needs to be done.
In one sentence--it is very clear to me that huge spending cuts as well as major tax reform--mainly eliminating most deductions-rewarding job creators-severly punishing U.S. job evaders must happen.:dissapointed:
Be a dug in Democrat or Republican and watch as we approach the abyss--as long as your party WINS -who cares !! If only the American people would realize the elections are not the Super Bowl or World Series.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now, they are doing the "back at ya" on the Donald about his draft deferment. I was around back then and my hubby had a student deferment because he was in college at the time..... and as far as Donald having a medical deferment too....back then, even flat feet was a medical deferment.

Until somebody announces that they are a candidate, all this is worthless effort. I still don't think Trump will run and have thought so all along.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Island,

While it may appear that I am impressed with Obama beyond belief, I can say that I am not happy with him "personally". Not because he is a muslim, or a facist, or a marxist or cause hes black. Its because he is appearing weak.

His efforts to try and be "liked" by everyone while the country is on fire upsets me. I would rather he stood out strong and led by making tough decisions and sticking with them even if it brings him down and voted out than appear weak and undecided.

I know how hard it is for him to run this country given the circumstances he inherited when he took office and I dont envy the job. Any republican is probably thanking their lucky stars they didnt win the office or it would be them getting burned.

I want him to be stronger, be a leader, stop being afraid, dont worry about making friends and get this country on the right track. I believe we are recovering slowly, and the spending is something that has to be controlled, but the actual problems of this country rest with the congress and senate.

Our corporations have screwed this country over the last 20 years by leaving the country and abandoning the american workforce.

Had this not been the case, we wouldnt be having this conversation in the first place.

Take my word for it, Obama will be in trouble if he cant place the right people in the right spots in these last 2 years and show some progress.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
recovering slowly? Did you see the jobless claims this week?

MOreluck, jobless claims rose slightly back to 429K, a rise of 25K but still LOWER than the 750K a month BUSH and the repubicans were losing for 18 straight months.

Numbers can be fun, except when your wrong.

Peace.

island1fox

MOreluck, jobless claims rose slightly back to 429K, a rise of 25K but still LOWER than the 750K a month BUSH and the repubicans were losing for 18 straight months.

Numbers can be fun, except when your wrong.

Peace.

TOS,
I do not want you to think I am your "stalker" , I just know you want to see things to be better for all.
Your statement about the last 20 years --and Bush and the Republican's---you are just so dug in politically
Look at facts --look at the House and Senate --the way you speak it has been 100% controlled by Republicans

The Politicians both Right and Left have been living the "viva loca" It would seem you believe that if the Republican party did not exist.
One party --run only by Liberals --everything would be fine ??? Do you honestly believe that ???

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,
I do not want you to think I am your "stalker" , I just know you want to see things to be better for all.
Your statement about the last 20 years --and Bush and the Republican's---you are just so dug in politically
Look at facts --look at the House and Senate --the way you speak it has been 100% controlled by Republicans

The Politicians both Right and Left have been living the "viva loca" It would seem you believe that if the Republican party did not exist.
One party --run only by Liberals --everything would be fine ??? Do you honestly believe that ???

Island,

LOL, viva loca...!

No i believe in difference and compromise. But if you look at the records starting from REAGAN, this country took a turn for the worse. How did we get here? The right would have you believe welfare and social security put us here on its own, as if Reagan didnt "borrow" every dime out of social security during his term for military projects and running the country because he was spending 3 dollars for every 1 dollar taken in each year. Reagan ran a deficit every year he was president and the "deficit spending spree" was born.

He was the first president to pass the trillion dollar deficit mark and in fact, left 3.7 trillion on the desk of G H Bush to deal with. 3.7 trillion dollars in debt in 1980 dollars, do you know what that would be today? a huge tax cut for the top 1% , a 25% reduction and not one job created. Unemployment hit 10.7 percent by the end of his second term. This is where it all began to fall apart. Then an attack on the middle class and the unions. Jobs outsourced for the first time and the start of another trend. A failed attempt at passing NAFTA only delayed the further destruction of our economy.

GH Bush took office and promised no new taxes, unfortunately, the deficit continued to skyrocket and he was forced to raise taxes on EVERYBODY. He was a one term loser and before he left office, he signed the NAFTA agreement through executive order passing it on to the new republican held congress in 1992 under clinton. NAFTA was the first of many trade agreements made over the years that screwed the american workforce. Clinton made it worse by including china as a trading partner.

The only thing we traded with china was our economy , we took their poverty and they took our wealth.

GW Bush signed many trade agreements with the WTO and put the nails into our economy for decades to come. Corporations fled this country faster in 8 years of BUSH than all the other presidents combined.

Now people want to know where the jobs are? Now they want to know how we got into a 15 trillion dollar deficit? Now they want to know why we have to borrow money to survive? Now they want to know why tax dollars arent covering our expenses as a country?

C'mon. Look at whats happened over the years and where it started. We screwed ourselves. BOTH PARTIES.

No one is off the hook. BUt what to do about it? Thats the problem.

Peace.