Trump and Russia

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When Trump says he has no connections with Russia, he is lying. Trump, and several of his advisors have deep financial ties to Russia. When Trump was busy bankrupting his US businesses, US banks wouldn't lend him money, so he turned to Russian financiers. Forbes Magazine, which is very Far Right, made positive connections with Russian money-men, most of whom are also tied to organized crime. This goes a long way toward explaining why Trump won't reveal tax returns and financial records, which would show he has many ties to Russia.

Trump doesn't know Putin? Sure, he doesn't. Trump absolutely knows Mr. Putin. To think otherwise given what we know about his Russian connections, is just plain ridiculous. This may be impeachable when all of this comes out and Trump has to explain why a US President has direct ties to a hostile foreign power.

It's anecdotal, but I have sold 2 homes to an individual I will simply call "X". X has known Mr. Putin since they were children and has the yellowed old photos that prove it. He claims to still be in contact with Mr.Putin, which I don't really doubt but cannot prove. According to X, Putin is pro-Trump because our President-elect isn't savvy about world politics and is easily plied because of his financial connections to Russia. X says Putin is very open about his desire to expand Russia into a new and improved Soviet Union. Trump, who is over a barrel, is likely to comply and recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea and any other aggression Russia undertakes.

Hopefully, the truth comes out before Trump does any more damage. It will be extremely difficult to hide all of his financial skeletons once he becomes President because the magnifying glass will become an electron microscope.

Establishment Republicans might be holding back so their real choice (Pence) can take over when Trump is forced to resign.

Send the hate. Let's see what happens.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Trump Wall will be to help keep illegals out on the south side and the cry babies who decided not to leave the country can use it as a wailing wall on the north side.

What if Trump pardons Assange? Will any alarms go off for you? Probably not. Supporters are already calling for Trump to do so.

If you could read and do research, you could probably figure it out, but having plenty of dumb Americans is what Trump was counting on. Maybe he'll send you an autographed picture of him blowing Putin.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You need a hobby.

Do some research. See if any of it is true, especially the Forbes reference. Steve Forbes hates both Obama and Hillary. His editorials are about as far to the Right as they get. Ever read the magazine, Dave?

My hobby is trying to get the truth out to the ignorant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You must have the pic where Obama is pleasuring the Saudi prince after kneeling and kissing his hand.

Yes, culturally ignorant one. Anything Obama did, like bowing to the Japanese, is perceived by The Right as some show of weakness. All it really shows is some level of cultural awareness. Dubya and the Saudis used to do the same thing, yet you don't mention it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Can we read the whole article without subscribing?

I have a subscription. Last month's issue, where they feature Trump's finances. Enter "Forbes" and "Trump" in your Googleator and it should come up.

Actually, search "Forbes Article, Trump's Real Worth", which is more specific. They established his real worth at $3.7B, not the $10B he claims. The Russian connection piece is in the same issue.

bbsam

Staff member
I was thinking Trump would be impeached. The more I think about it though maybe he'll just resign. Not like he wants to serve.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was thinking Trump would be impeached. The more I think about it though maybe he'll just resign. Not like he wants to serve.

Yep. I don't think he was expecting to win. If you listen to clips of him the morning of the election, he is very unsure, and seems to be setting the stage for a loss.

If he were to pardon Assange, I think even some of the usual suspects would get aroused.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You must have the pic where Obama is pleasuring the Saudi prince after kneeling and kissing his hand.

Read the Forbes article and see the pictures of Trump with the Russian financiers he "doesn't know". I doubt you've ever read a editorial by Steve Forbes because it's probably beyond your depth. If you did, you'd see he attacks Obama and Hillary in every single piece he writes. So do his columnists, some of whom are Trump supporters.

bbsam

Staff member
Yep. I don't think he was expecting to win. If you listen to clips of him the morning of the election, he is very unsure, and seems to be setting the stage for a loss.

If he were to pardon Assange, I think even some of the usual suspects would get aroused.
Pardoning Assange before would have Democrats and Republicans demanding his impeachment.