Trump and Smith ticket?

bacha29

A Trump-Smith ticket would be great. Two guys who will have to learn the hard way the profound difference between the boardroom and the Situation Room and I don't mean the CNN version. Looking out for the interests of a few well heeled shareholders money is one thing. Looking out for the interests and lives of 320 million Americans is another.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
A Trump-Smith ticket would be great. Two guys who will have to learn the hard way the profound difference between the boardroom and the Situation Room and I don't mean the CNN version. Looking out for the interests of a few well heeled shareholders money is one thing. Looking out for the interests and lives of 320 million Americans is another.

You and van should team up and host your own show.

Rhoderunner

"Nice haircut Donald."
"Loving the 'stash Fred"
886e6a9ab1545d933ac537d3b7e54ec5.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Nice haircut Donald."
"Loving the 'stash Fred"View attachment 83310

Trump and Smith are very similar. Born rich, very skilled at screwing over employees, and pathological liars with tremendous egos. bacha29 nailed it when he basically said our country is not a business, and the thought of running it like one is ludicrous.

Both of these a-holes are used to giving commands and watching people jump. That isn't how government works. Neither has any experience holding public office, but both are experts at working said system to their benefit at our cost.

Hitler and Mussolini aren't that far removed from reality if you consider Dictator (and dick) Trump, and Dear Leader Weasel Smith.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I dunno, Smith is so used to having his own way and full control of everything that it would probably kill him to sit back and let someone else (Trump) make a final major decision whether he agrees with it or not.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think Fred is more a Hillary person.

Uh...no. Fred is a top echelon Republican, and has been a GOP player for a long time. All of you Trump supporters out there who wonder how The Donald feels about unions might want to read between the lines if Smith were his choice for VP.

vantexan

Uh...no. Fred is a top echelon Republican, and has been a GOP player for a long time. All of you Trump supporters out there who wonder how The Donald feels about unions might want to read between the lines if Smith were his choice for VP.
I know this sounds crazy, but the thing is Trump used to be very chummy with the Clintons, and very supportive of liberal causes. I wonder if, just speculation, he purposely entered the race saying what many wanted to hear, just to blow up the Republican field and give the election to Hillary? Did anyone hear him saying all kinds of outrageous things before running for President? There are commentators like Sean Hannity who so desperately want a border wall built, etc, that they turn a blind eye to about the most obnoxious statements and childish behavior ever seen in a presidential race. It's ludicrous what's going on. And shamefully the Republican crowds are eating it up. I read an article this morning from the Huffington Post outlining why Hillary isn't fit to be President(the article is pro-Sanders), saying many of the things I get accused of lying about. Just seems at a time when we need real leadership we're getting a crap sandwich.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know this sounds crazy, but the thing is Trump used to be very chummy with the Clintons, and very supportive of liberal causes. I wonder if, just speculation, he purposely entered the race saying what many wanted to hear, just to blow up the Republican field and give the election to Hillary? Did anyone hear him saying all kinds of outrageous things before running for President? There are commentators like Sean Hannity who so desperately want a border wall built, etc, that they turn a blind eye to about the most obnoxious statements and childish behavior ever seen in a presidential race. It's ludicrous what's going on. And shamefully the Republican crowds are eating it up. I read an article this morning from the Huffington Post outlining why Hillary isn't fit to be President(the article is pro-Sanders), saying many of the things I get accused of lying about. Just seems at a time when we need real leadership we're getting a crap sandwich.

Trump has always been outrageous, and you're right about him being a former Democrat and supporting liberal causes. Basically, we have a choice between a crazed egomaniac and a suspect 1 percenter who claims she understands what the country needs.

I can understand why some people don't bother to vote under circumstances like this.

SmithBarney

Well I'm pretty sure he'd have to give up his CEO position to take the VP nod, and he's not going to leave FDX til he dies.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Boy, you tell a guy he's an A-hole for wanting to take away Social Security from senior citizens and he keeps grasping at any straw that'll get back at me.

Sorry, but I never said I wanted to take SS away from old people but I understand you have reading problems, among others.