Trump and Taxes

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I appreciate that you like Trump.

But you don't need to lie about his accomplishments.

Do some research, the information is out there.

You sound like TOS defending HRC.
TOS doesn't defend anything.

He just throws muck at whatever he doesn't like.

I'll defend that which I think is defensible.

Our economy is faultering.

ISIS is attacking us at will.

We are in so much debt that our debt is now bigger than 1 year of what our country can produce.

Our military has shrank for the last seven years to a point to where we have fewer people in uniform than we did on Dec. 7, 1941.

Our politicians are corrupt, and no one gets held accountable.

Companes continue to shut their doors here and move overseas to sell their products to the US.

More people out of work, on welfare and homeless than any time in our history.

We need change.

We need something other than a career, corrupt lying POS known as Hillary Clinton.

If you hate Trump, that is your right.

Is he perfect?

Nope.

God hasn't made a perfect person in over 2000 years.

But he is better in every way than the sea hag.

Forgive me if I hope he can help fix a lot is wrong with our nation.

Besides, I'll go along with who the police, the military, the border patrol agents and the bikers want as our president.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone who faults Trump for using legal ways to pay less or no taxes is just plain STOOPID!! Aiming for ZERO is always the target. People use the IRS as their savings account and let their money be used by the IRS all year.

I've never heard of anyone paying their fair taxes and then wanting to pay more.......apparently Hilary thinks you should.

Sportello

Anyone who faults Trump for using legal ways to pay less or no taxes is just plain STOOPID!! Aiming for ZERO is always the target. People use the IRS as their savings account and let their money be used by the IRS all year.

I've never heard of anyone paying their fair taxes and then wanting to pay more.......apparently Hilary thinks you should.
He's a con man, and you are being taken.

Why hasn't clinton done anything to change the tax code? Trump isn't the problem. Clinton BS is the problem.

I've written off losses against income...........he's right. With 13 homes in your business, they are not all winners. If you don't , you are just stupid!
One of my rentals I got in 2009 was a looooooser. I'm still writing off expenses. But I've put people to work on it and I've paid taxes on those expenses.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Show us the deleted E-Mails!

What exactly would you hope to find in those emails?

This is the problem with right wing nuts who are victims of the "power of suggestion"...

Exactly, what would you hope to find in those emails that WASNT found in 66,000 other emails??

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why hasn't clinton done anything to change the tax code? Trump isn't the problem. Clinton BS is the problem.

if you only knew how government worked.

CONGRESS changes the tax code, how you suggest that "hillary" could have changed the tax code is laughable at best.

If you think that the republicans in CONGRESS are going to EVER change anything that would hurt THEM or their lobbist friends, then you are not capable of actually voting in this election.

You clearly dont understand how things work in washington.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Orlando?

That ring a bell?

Orlando?

A fluke shooting by a mentally disturbed man, and YOU want to give ISIS credit for it?

Desperation.

REALBROWN, you are in the final days of your support for DRUMPF. Like I told you from the jump, DRUMPF would destroy himself and the garbage on DRUMPF was endless.

You had hopes that BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI, EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS, FOUNDATION, FOUNDATION, FOUNDATION would be your saving grace in the election, but as you can clearly SEE, NONE of those things are affecting the outcome of this election.

Instead, DRUMPF has built a crap mountain for himself that he cant climb but guys like you on this board still think if you get bigger boots, you can climb that mountain.

At the end of the day, all you have have is crap all over yourself and you will never see the top.

35 days left, happy hiking.

TOS.

klein

Für Meno :)
TOS :
I'm surprised you haven't given up yet.
They would vote for Krusty the Clown if he was running as a Republican.
Enjoy his meatless and contimated burgers.
But being a wealthly business guy counts !