Trump, Bernie, Hillary

10 point

149Yto-18Hu-270x190.jpg

Brown Spider

I really don't know how anyone could vote for that corrupt politician (Hillary) . I say what the hell try a business man.

Anyway, Hillary will be indicted the night before the convention in July .. Obama and the Clinton's hate each other. Biden will be slid in with Sanders as Vp. That is why Sanders is meeting with Obama this week. We will then be screwed. One world order. Atleast with a wall we are a country. Which to me is the important thing. Immigrants can come legally. Like my ancesters did. Indentured servants for 7 yrs. On my wife's side. Mine came on the mayflower

Trump is not a friend of Labor, despite what he may say at any given moment. For the past year he has waged a campaign against his workers at Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, a strong union town where a majority of hotel workers are union members. Over 80 % of the employees at Trump International voted for the union and the union was certified by the NLRB, yet Trump International has threatened, fired, or otherwise retaliated against their employees while steadfastly refusing to bargain in good faith with their union. Elsewhere, Trump companies have been cited for 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act since 2005 for failing to pay overtime or minimum wages, according to U.S. Department of Labor data.

In 2012 Trump said "We are losing our industry. Our companies are moving to Mexico and China. They're killing us at the border." Yet Trump, ever the profiteer, has a clothing line that is manufactured in Mexico, China and Bangladesh.

Trump is simply not capable of telling the truth. Speaking of Libya during a February debate, Trump said that "Gaddafi should have been left in power. We would have been so much better off if Gaddafi would be in charge right now." Yet just this past Sunday on Face The Nation Trump said "he would have launched a surgical shot to kill Gaddafi."

And on Iraq? On April 27th of this year Trump said "I was totally against the war in Iraq, saying for many years that it would have destabilized the Middle East." Yet just 6 months before the Iraq invasion, when asked in a 2002 interview if he supported the invasion, Trump responded "Yeah. I guess so."

Again...Trump is not capable of telling the truth. He has been shown to lie more than 70 times at a single event. To date, the nonpartisan PolitiFact has rated 76% of his statements lies. 76%! I voted for Sanders in my state primary and I would agree that we have a choice between 2 flawed candidates in the upcoming presidential election. But it is clear to me that only one of those 2 candidates, Donald Trump, is dangerously flawed and a serious threat to our country, our union and our way of life.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Trump is not a friend of Labor, despite what he may say at any given moment. For the past year he has waged a campaign against his workers at Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, a strong union town where a majority of hotel workers are union members. Over 80 % of the employees at Trump International voted for the union and the union was certified by the NLRB, yet Trump International has threatened, fired, or otherwise retaliated against their employees while steadfastly refusing to bargain in good faith with their union. Elsewhere, Trump companies have been cited for 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act since 2005 for failing to pay overtime or minimum wages, according to U.S. Department of Labor data.

In 2012 Trump said "We are losing our industry. Our companies are moving to Mexico and China. They're killing us at the border." Yet Trump, ever the profiteer, has a clothing line that is manufactured in Mexico, China and Bangladesh.

Trump is simply not capable of telling the truth. Speaking of Libya during a February debate, Trump said that "Gaddafi should have been left in power. We would have been so much better off if Gaddafi would be in charge right now." Yet just this past Sunday on Face The Nation Trump said "he would have launched a surgical shot to kill Gaddafi."

And on Iraq? On April 27th of this year Trump said "I was totally against the war in Iraq, saying for many years that it would have destabilized the Middle East." Yet just 6 months before the Iraq invasion, when asked in a 2002 interview if he supported the invasion, Trump responded "Yeah. I guess so."

Again...Trump is not capable of telling the truth. He has been shown to lie more than 70 times at a single event. To date, the nonpartisan PolitiFact has rated 76% of his statements lies. 76%! I voted for Sanders in my state primary and I would agree that we have a choice between 2 flawed candidates in the upcoming presidential election. But it is clear to me that only one of those 2 candidates, Donald Trump, is dangerously flawed and a serious threat to our country, our union and our way of
life.

Are you serious? Our own union is on its last legs. The democrats you are saying do so much for the union has done nothing but, get rich from the illicit donations the union steals from its members.

Watch by the time the election comes. All of the alleged lawsuits will be gone. Clinton will never be president. Obama made a deal with Sanders yesterday. Then pardon her before he leaves office.

You need to stop following and stand up for what is best for AMERICA! With democrats you will have North America for a country. Makes me sick. I really don't give a :censored2: about the union. They stopped fighting for the members in the early 80's.. probably before you were born. Now we win concession contracts.

Brown Spider

Are you serious? Our own union is on its last legs. The democrats you are saying do so much for the union has done nothing but, get rich from the illicit donations the union steals from its members.

Watch by the time the election comes. All of the alleged lawsuits will be gone. Clinton will never be president. Obama made a deal with Sanders yesterday. Then pardon her before he leaves office.

You need to stop following and stand up for what is best for AMERICA! With democrats you will have North America for a country. Makes me sick. I really don't give a :censored2: about the union. They stopped fighting for the members in the early 80's.. probably before you were born. Now we win concession contracts.

That's quite a rant 3 done. Wow! Don't know where to begin. Where exactly did I say that the "democrats do so much for the union"? How does the union "steal illicit donations from it's members"? And how many other people know about this alleged Obama/Sanders deal? In fact, Democrats have been more aligned with unions over the years. Republicans like Walker of Wisconsin are more likely to get behind anti-union positions like RTW, etc. Anyway...we all get a vote...and I'll be more than happy to cancel yours out. You might want to try getting out of the Albany area for a while this winter. Those cold nights are playing havoc with your thought process. BTW...like everything else you've put out there, you're also wrong about my age.

Inthegame

At least with a wall we are a country. Which to me is the important thing.
So without a wall we've been what ... a National park?
Anyway, Hillary will be indicted the night before the convention in July .. Obama and the Clinton's hate each other. Biden will be slid in with Sanders as Vp. That is why Sanders is meeting with Obama this week. We will then be screwed.
Hmmmm...
Immigrants can come legally. Indentured servants for 7 yrs.
And you'll just pass over the ones that came "legally" against their will and were "indentured servants" for a bit longer than seven years...
Mine came on the mayflower
And when all your incoherent ramblings prove false, could you book passage back?

3 done 3 to go

So without a wall we've been what ... a National park?

Hmmmm...
And you'll just pass over the ones that came "legally" against their will and were "indentured servants" for a bit longer than seven years...

And when all your incoherent ramblings prove false, could you book passage back?

I was here 1st.
we will see.

3 done 3 to go

That's quite a rant 3 done. Wow! Don't know where to begin. Where exactly did I say that the "democrats do so much for the union"? How does the union "steal illicit donations from it's members"? And how many other people know about this alleged Obama/Sanders deal? In fact, Democrats have been more aligned with unions over the years. Republicans like Walker of Wisconsin are more likely to get behind anti-union positions like RTW, etc. Anyway...we all get a vote...and I'll be more than happy to cancel yours out. You might want to try getting out of the Albany area for a while this winter. Those cold nights are playing havoc with your thought process. BTW...like everything else you've put out there, you're also wrong about my age.

I do want to get away this winter. Where are you? I'd like to tell you in person. So I can tell you told you so. Aligned with unions only for the money.

Dr.Brownz

Among his many racist statements, he has also said American workers are making to much money, Google it. He trade policies are exactly in line we me personally, but it would be a hard sell to his brand new Republican base who take thier orders from the Koch Bros. He basically is a spoiled brat, reality show star who has no chance of beating the Clinton Machine. Landslide for Hillary, heard it here first

Sent using BrownCafe App

You dont think trump was talking about 15 an hout minimum wage when he was talking about wages? Naaaahhh that would be way to reasonable