Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Clintons will hang themselves....they don't need Trump to do it. I understand that donations to the "Fund" are way down!! KARMA!

oldngray

nowhere special
Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Best that he wait until after Jan 20th , to fool Obama .
As long as barry is in office there is the possible chance that he might give her a pardon .

rod

Retired 22 years
The Clintons can't help but get themselves into hot water. They will eventually hang themselves. Their fan base has shrank considerably since her defeat so there won't be too many tears shed when it happens.

newfie

Do you have a link to Trump saying that? He has been busy talking about other issues but I didn't see where he said that anywhere. He seems to have made it a lesser priority if nothing else though.

It must have been breaking news. I just saw this.

Donald Trump won’t pursue Hillary Clinton email or foundation investigations as president

I think its a good move. His AG will dig into these cases when he gets in office. If something is found and charges are brought he has already distanced himself from his previous comments about targeting her investigation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What person in their right mind would continue to contribute to the Foundation? They can find another charity where more than 10% goes to the charity. That being said, the Clintons will experience a severe pay cut and Chelsea's man may have to actually work hard to keep that $10 Million condo.