Trump Supporters Un-Boycotts Starbucks

So it must be true...

I heard on the radio and tv that beating off will make you go blind but yet I hit the skin pin 4x a day and have 20/20 vision. Go figure!
200w (41).gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Starbucks Pumps the Brakes in Its Home Market

The cafe chain said Tuesday it expects comparable sales to rise just 1 percent globally for the current quarter—the worst performance in about nine years. That’s well below the 2.9 percent analysts were expecting, according to Consensus Metrix.

This is what happens when you open up your stores to the homeless and any bathroom user. What did you expect when you sell coffee for more than everyone else and at the same time lower your standards. lmao.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Starbucks Pumps the Brakes in Its Home Market

The cafe chain said Tuesday it expects comparable sales to rise just 1 percent globally for the current quarter—the worst performance in about nine years. That’s well below the 2.9 percent analysts were expecting, according to Consensus Metrix.

This is what happens when you open up your stores to the homeless and any bathroom user. What did you expect when you sell coffee for more than everyone else and at the same time lower your standards. lmao.
I think when they said they were going to hire illegals and refugees it kind of hit them