Trump's ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity

vantexan

No kidding? Did you perform a physical and cognitive examination on both? And why you're at it do one on Henry Kissinger. He's 100 and still booking speeches and foreign policy forums .
Henry Kissinger is a private citizen. One only has to compare clips of Grassley and Biden to see the difference.

Is denial of the obvious a genetic trait of Democrats?

rickyb

unbelievable corruption

trump is even worse than biden

stay away from these crooks

i told you so

1698600214894.jpeg

vantexan

That’s true but false. People in public are often much different than in private. Hillary Clinton is famously cold and calculating in public but supposedly very charming and thoughtful in private. Same was said of McCain and evident in several Condi Rice interviews.
Condi Rice comes across as cold and calculating to you?

If you're running for president, and you come across as cold and calculating, but are supposed to be absolutely charming in private, then maybe politics isn't the right career field for you.

Box Ox

Who's crying? You guys are taking shots at Chuck Grassley because he's 90. He's healthier at 90, at least cognitively, than Biden is at 80.
No kidding? Did you perform a physical and cognitive examination on both? And why you're at it do one on Henry Kissinger. He's 100 and still booking speeches and foreign policy forums .

Sounds like validation by “the experts” isn’t necessary for all of us to plainly see how Grassley or Kissinger are doing.

bacha29

Sounds like validation by “the experts” isn’t necessary for all of us to plainly see how Grassley or Kissinger are doing.
All that will matter is what qualified experts in the area of cognitive brain function decide.
As a matter of fact on his most recent campaign stop in Sioux City Iowa Orange Jesus told his supporters how happy he was to be in Sioux Falls South Dakota.
And when on to explain to his supporters that Hungary shares a border with Russia.

vantexan

All that will matter is what qualified experts in the area of cognitive brain function decide.
As a matter of fact on his most recent campaign stop in Sioux City Iowa Orange Jesus told his supporters how happy he was to be in Sioux Falls South Dakota.
And when on to explain to his supporters that Hungary shares a border with Russia.
So now you're an expert on cognitive function?

Box Ox

I said it was only qualified evaluations that will matter. Did I say that I was qualified?
What I pointed to was what your Orange Jesus stated for the public record while on the campaign trail.

Trump is clearly in better mental shape than Biden. It’s obvious. Trump is an idiot but he’s still with us.

vantexan

I said it was only qualified evaluations that will matter. Did I say that I was qualified?
What I pointed to was what your Orange Jesus stated for the public record while on the campaign trail.
And I pointed out that you can watch clips of what Biden has stated for the public record for the difference in how he speaks vs others. Apparently it's easier to spot cognitive decline in Trump than Biden as Biden needs cognitive experts while all Trump needs is you.

Box Ox

And I pointed out that you can watch clips of what Biden has stated for the public record for the difference in how he speaks vs others. Apparently it's easier to spot cognitive decline in Trump than Biden as Biden needs cognitive experts while all Trump needs is you.

In fairness to the forum’s leftists, I’ve found that Democratic friends and family often have no idea how far gone Biden is. MSM outlets just won’t show the clips. It’s been a pretty effective cover for him so far.

vantexan

In fairness to the forum’s leftists, I’ve found that Democratic friends and family often have no idea how far gone Biden is. MSM outlets just won’t show the clips. It’s been a pretty effective cover for him so far.
That's true. Much in the same way in a poll taken after the 2020 election 11% of Democratic voters would have changed their vote if they had known about Hunter Biden.

You don't strike me as a consumer of conservative media so how is it you're well aware of Biden's cognitive decline?

bacha29

That's true. Much in the same way in a poll taken after the 2020 election 11% of Democratic voters would have changed their vote if they had known about Hunter Biden.

You don't strike me as a consumer of conservative media so how is it you're well aware of Biden's cognitive decline?
Either produce credible medical opinion supporting your alleged cognitive decline or forget about it and move on. It's not going to do a damn thing to better your hope that Orange Jesus will return to the White House.

Box Ox

My media consumption is probably about a 60/40 liberal/conservative split. It's enough for me to spot the differences in coverage, which are usually due to the omission of key facts rather than flat out lies.

vantexan

Either produce credible medical opinion supporting your alleged cognitive decline or forget about it and move on. It's not going to do a damn thing to better your hope that Orange Jesus will return to the White House.
I don't have to produce anything. Anyone with half a brain can see he's going downhill. As for Trump we'll see how that goes.