Tues thru Saturday drivers lose 2 holidays

rellek

So I was just informed that I will be tues thru Saturday and that while most drivers will enjoy a 3 day weekend on labor day and memorial day. We will get paid for the day but will only have 2 days off.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So I was just informed that I will be tues thru Saturday and that while most drivers will enjoy a 3 day weekend on labor day and memorial day. We will get paid for the day but will only have 2 days off.

Let me get this straight.
You are not bitching about having a full time union job.
You are not bitching about getting Memorial Day and Labor Day off.
You are not bitching about getting Memorial Day and Labor Day off PAID.

You are bitching that on 2 of the year's 52 weeks, you only have 2 days off while SOME people have a 3 day weekend.

10VglzO6ntV3lS.gif

You are not losing anything.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.
You are not bitching about having a full time union job.
You are not bitching about getting Memorial Day and Labor Day off.
You are not bitching about getting Memorial Day and Labor Day off PAID.

You are bitching that on 2 of the year's 52 weeks, you only have 2 days off while SOME people have a 3 day weekend.

You are not losing anything.

10VglzO6ntV3lS.gif
He wants his turkey

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't worry, it won't stop us from enjoying the extra time off.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Way it works here is if Holiday falls on your off day Monday you can take Tuesday off

DOK

Never ceases to amaze me how everyone looks at things differently. Half the guys would love the extra pay.