Tuesday

Indecisi0n

My loader loves putting those "pillow" packages on the shelf then boxes on that. One turn clears the entire section. The only tip I'm leaving my loader this year is a fart in the morning before I leave.

laffter

I wish I could take a photo of my loads. Most of you would cream your panties and start bids on transferring me over to your building.

Today was friend---ed. Had sups from all over the building loading trucks.

Word from Jeff st in Chicago is that there was over 3000 pkgs left this morning simply because every PC was bricked, every possible driver was taking something out, and there was just no way to shuttle it out.

wayfair

swollen member
Last year's preloader was a 14 year vet, old school, loaded stop for stop, 300+ pieces and still have a walk thru... tipped her 100... she had heat related injuries over a couple of summers and the company tried to fire her and always hassling her. She quit and went to work for USPS last Feb.
wish the kid that loads my car now would just ride with me one day

JakeD

Yesterday I worked 7.5 hours and had 94 stops on my board. Not bad for a helper eh?

good stuff.. i did 7 with 70ish in mine. plus we had 90 packages for the post office.. 3 pallet boxes full ;) and about 50 stops for the bike kid we had to drop off. my driver says "I just slow you down" when i beat him back to the car after splitting a stop

our car was so effed up we had to have another truck bring part of it out to us and then we stowed some in a trailer for after we dropped off post office. 300+ packages 180? stops "keep helper 3 hours" driver laughed and kept me all day.

2nd peak helping and haven't seen a load stacked so nice before like 5pm haha well done.