turkeys

705red

Browncafe Steward
Will the suspension of the Turkey gift result in a National Grievance or will each of the locals file a grievance? :funny:
Hoax your in management, you know exactly what im speaking of! The turkey coupon is small compared to the other benefits that have been suspended!

It will be a local one! National doesnt have any stones!

mnnice

I got back from disability and my pt sup does not know where she placed my turkey coupon. I asked last week and this week about the coupon. What do I do?
If you are out on disability, you are not eligible to recieve a turkey or coupon. The system that generates the names does not recognize people on disability. Sorry.:angry:

Sammie

Re: It was announced today. No more turkeys or turkey coupons

Bozo Bob

Ol' Jim is spinning so fast in his grave he's gonna redline.

Jim Casey's 10 Commandments -

(Poor Jim)

1.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"The future of the package industry is in the air"[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2."A fair day's work for a fair day's pay"[/FONT][/FONT]
I doubt if the phrase "stealing time" had been invented yet.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Don't make company demands that border on harassment"[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Respect, consideration, and a co operative work environment..??..??..
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4."They are advised to constantly seek better, safer work methods." [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]5.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Provide the best possible service for the least money."[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Work harder, move more packages for more money...

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6. "Always promote from our own ranks"[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]7. [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"No stock outside the company"[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
“That way,” he remarked, We don’t have to listen to people who don’t know our business try to tell us how to run it.” :slap:
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]8. "Treat your people well and the company will florish."[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Employee (hub) turnover?
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]9. "Stay close to your employees." [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Did he mean following and videotaping?
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]10.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Personal pride and dignity are essential to each employee, without this management fails and the company will not prosper."[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Somebody fell asleep behind the wheel on a few of these...

I remember back in the old days in I.E. when 99% of the drivers
ran under and spy technology was only in James Bond movies...
:stalker:

Now, faster is better and you have to wonder which of our 12 Board of Directors (most of whom are outsiders) know what end of a
truck the packages come out of...

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

backinbrown

respect my authority
If you are out on disability, you are not eligible to recieve a turkey or coupon. The system that generates the names does not recognize people on disability. Sorry.:angry:

I am out on short term disabilityand my center manager called me when the center handed out coupon or turkey not sure but i donated ours thinka lot of drivers donated this year.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am out on short term disabilityand my center manager called me when the center handed out coupon or turkey not sure but i donated ours thinka lot of drivers donated this year.

Here's where ours ended up, and no scraps were spared. Thanks, UPS!:happy2:

For those of you that need to know, yes, I do have a picture for almost everything I talk about.:wink2:
100_6794.jpg

barrycold

while I was out my sup called and said she will save it when I get back to work. I think she used it.