turkeys??

UPSSOCKS

man%20eating%20turkey%20(2).jpg

This is me, eating my turkey UPS provided for me. Thanks for the turkey UPS. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it. This picture sorta resembles.... Well nevermind let's keep it clean.

UPSSOCKS

witu_wild_turkey3_rsz_pgc.jpg

The Turkey Says:

"Not this year, only management will eat me for free this christmas. Why don't you go buy a turkey instead of begging management for one. No turkey for teamsters!"

rod

Retired 22 years

This is me, eating my turkey UPS provided for me. Thanks for the turkey UPS. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it. This picture sorta resembles.... Well nevermind let's keep it clean.

Nice picture---------------you look like the druggie we had all imagined.:peaceful:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner

This is me, eating my turkey UPS provided for me. Thanks for the turkey UPS. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it. This picture sorta reminds me of that salad tossing contest I was in back in 1983. GOSH I SURE CAN TOSS SOME SALAD.

I got your back bro. I finished your sentence for so you could get all the credit that u deserve. hey, stay away from the pool you tool. I wouldnt want you to continue to drift away in the middle of your sentences.

whiskey

I know one thing for sure, [-]UpSucks[/-] UpSocks isn't a manager in our building displaying the attitude he has here. Guys like that last about 6 months before they are fired or demoted, after having their azzes kicked both figuratively and literally.
UpSocks is nothing more than a wannabe.
UpSocks, by definition, is a teamster troll.

blue efficacy

I worked harder at fixing this than I did at work today.:wink2:

Cost of living is up but I learned a simple formula when I was young--if your expenses exceed your income you need to either reduce your expenses or increase your income. It's pretty simple--live within your means.
Easy for a full timer with a large income who can easily afford housing and other essentials to say.

D

Dis-organized Labor

VERY funny SOCKS.......

It doesn't look like the 15+ pounder that you described in an earlier post.
Are you sure that's a UPS Turkey??

I'm suspicious. It looks like an old Emery Worldwide, leftover Turkey...HHHHMMM

P

pickup

I was also able to live within my means when I was in the military. It is called discipline. Perhaps you should google it.

I googled it, this is what I got:

Main Entry: 1dis·ci·pline
Pronunciation: \ˈdi-sə-plən\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French, from Latin disciplina teaching, learning, from discipulus pupil
Date: 13th century
1 : punishment
2 obsolete : instruction
3 : a field of study
4 : training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or moral character
5 a : control gained by enforcing obedience or order b : orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior c : self-control
6 : a rule or system of rules governing conduct or activity
— dis·ci·plin·al \-plə-nəl\ adjective

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OK, so scrolling down to #5 reinforces my point.

I am on pace to make $70K this year so I budget accordingly. I am also working hard to reduce my debt so I have pared unnecessary expenses and am pouring money toward that effort. I don't have a DVR. I don't have a land line, using my cell as my primary phone. I no longer get my daily coffee and donuts at Dunkin. I have cut down going out to eat which is my big weakness. I would love to buy a new Prius but will be keeping my Colorado until it dies as it is paid for. I am holding off on major renovation projects until my debt is paid off.

It is actually quite simple to live within your means. You just need to have the discipline to do so.

raceanoncr

This is me, eating the turkey UPS provided for the homeless shelter. Thanks for the turkey UPS. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it but it sure did piss of all the other homeless when I grabbed it outta their hands. This picture sorta resembles....one of my fathers... Well nevermind let's keep it clean.

Geez, greedy, too?

D

Dis-organized Labor

OK, so scrolling down to #5 reinforces my point.

I am on pace to make $70K this year so I budget accordingly. I am also working hard to reduce my debt so I have pared unnecessary expenses and am pouring money toward that effort. I don't have a DVR. I don't have a land line, using my cell as my primary phone. I no longer get my daily coffee and donuts at Dunkin. I have cut down going out to eat which is my big weakness. I would love to buy a new Prius but will be keeping my Colorado until it dies as it is paid for. I am holding off on major renovation projects until my debt is paid off.

It is actually quite simple to live within your means. You just need to have the discipline to do so.

Don't you have a Wife and Kids that push back against those activities??

moreluck

golden ticket member
When you said "big board", I thought you meant the New York Stock Exchange !! Then I thought, "Why the heck would they want to know about UPS turkeys?"