Turn by turn

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Call your contractor and tell him that you have no idea how to set up your route.

Someone gave you the best advice earlier though. Put dots on the map over where the stops are. Then connect the dots, by the closest stops. Eventually you'll finish. Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya.

I feel bad for you, really I do. You'd be better off quitting.

Call your contractor and tell him that you have no idea how to set up your route.

Someone gave you the best advice earlier though. Put dots on the map over where the stops are. Then connect the dots, by the closest stops. Eventually you'll finish. Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya.

I feel bad for you, really I do. You'd be better off quitting.
Thank you. I see why new people don't post here now. Most of you are jerks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"Oh, I can't use Delivering for Dummies, what am I going to do?"

Put your big boy pants on and do your job. It's that simple.

Really it's not that simple. When we were hired by our companies we were given the tools with which to do our jobs, mostly training. These people being hired now days are being given minimum training by FedEx. It's not their fault.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really it's not that simple. When we were hired by our companies we were given the tools with which to do our jobs, mostly training. These people being hired now days are being given minimum training by FedEx. It's not their fault.
It's also the downside of technology. Becoming completely reliant on it.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Did you get a manifest and a map? The sequence numbers are usually pretty similar everyday. Just go to your first stop with GPS and wing it using your manifest. After you know your area, that's all you'll use. You'll wing it everyday and stop using the turn by turns that have you back tracking over yourself all day. 02 everything you can't find, not your fault you didn't get s proper ride along period to learn the route.