Turn your clocks back!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour before you go to bed tonight. Just finished all 30 of my clocks.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My main 2 clocks turn back by themselves (my phone and DIAD).

I know what you mean there. Ever since the DIAD upgrade where it shows the time at the bottom, I quit wearing a watch to work. I have my DIAD and my cell phone to tell me the time.

I hate this time of year though. The days are shorter and it gets dark too early. It stinks to deliver in the dark, especially when you are in an unfamiliar area.:pouting:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wait to turn my clocks back until my alarm goes off at 6:30 AM on Monday morning and I get to shut it off and sleep for an extra hour.:happy-very:

P

pickup

I once had a clock that I meant to turn back one year and I got so lazy, I didn't do it, I just took an hour off mentally. I was really stressing me out until it was time to move the clock hands an hour forward. Yes, I waited it out for six months. That is way back when I used to procrastinate

over9five

Staff member
My daughter bought a car yesterday, and we had an appt to get it at 3:00. so we're sitting over my Moms, and I'm watching the clock. Well we leave at 2:30, plenty of time to get there......

EXCEPT, good ol' Mom had already set all her darn clocks back!!!! So we were late!

satellitedriver

Hopefully you never get a power outage cause you will be in trouble lol.
I have power outages, frequently. I live in the sticks -aka; the country-
Unlike my present "management" at UPS, I plan well ahead and always have a backup plan.
Amazing what batteries and a AC converter can do, when you have them at the ready.
Yes, this was a dig at how micro-"managed" UPS starts their day.

tarbar66

I know what you mean there. Ever since the DIAD upgrade where it shows the time at the bottom, I quit wearing a watch to work. I have my DIAD and my cell phone to tell me the time.

I hate this time of year though. The days are shorter and it gets dark too early. It stinks to deliver in the dark, especially when you are in an unfamiliar area.:pouting:

I used to hate the time change too, now it's no big deal. Actually I like gaining the hour of daylight in the morning.