Turnover

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
That is fine. Media and analysts saying Cantor re-imaged himself out of a job. And all it took was an upstart little guy to hammer him on immigration and spending.

This guy wants to "gut" Social Security and make it "private" (heard that before).
He refuses to increase the spending budget for five years (allrighteee then, another government closure, perhaps) and had the nerve to call out Cantor for voting to stop it?
He has yet to have an interview (except at the Rotary Club, behind closed doors).

Republican talking points aside (abortion, immigration, spending) ... when this guy said, "Hitler's rise could happen again?" WTH????

Serf

This guy wants to "gut" Social Security and make it "private" (heard that before).
He refuses to increase the spending budget for five years (allrighteee then, another government closure, perhaps) and had the nerve to call out Cantor for voting to stop it?
He has yet to have an interview (except at the Rotary Club, behind closed doors).

Republican talking points aside (abortion, immigration, spending) ... when this guy said, "Hitler's rise could happen again?" WTH????
I am not trying to stir political rhetoric. I was commenting on "turnover". I don't care all too much on what Mr. Brat has to say at this current time. What I saw was a very Moderate individual (Eric Cantor) Republican of Virginia, missed signs of the insurgency that took him out (Tea Party) There was a lot of that going around, and the big miss by much of the political news media demonstrates that news organizations are no less a prisoner of Washington’s tunnel vision and agenda than the people who run for office. Also noted it clearly demonstrates the key element, the people were not in favor of his immigration reform bill.