TV shows

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know if anyone watches the Real Housewives Shows. Finally, I knew it all along. Kelly is Crazy !!! (New York Housewives) Bethanny is finally being believed about that crazy Kelly person attacking her. Good episode last night !!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !! Watched the 2-hr finale of Grey's Anatomy.....It was intense !!

Also glad the Bret Michaels won the Celebrity Apprentice. Hope he has a full recovery.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lost is no more:dissapointed: Now I have to find another way to kill a couple hours every Tuesday evening.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I got hooked on HBO/Starz/and Showtime series Tudors,Pacific,Treme ,and Spartacus. I like Vampire lore but did not get into True Blood.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rod, we watched Parenthood on Tuesday nights....good show with Craig T Nelson & Bonnie Bedelia as patriarch & matriarch of a goofy family with lots of problems.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't know if anyone watches the Real Housewives Shows. Finally, I knew it all along. Kelly is Crazy !!! (New York Housewives) Bethanny is finally being believed about that crazy Kelly person attacking her. Good episode last night !!:happy-very:
One of my addictions are these stupid shows. 'crazy island' was, indeed, crazy!! I think my favorites are the reunion shows. DRAMA!!

over9five

Staff member
Right now, I watch NO tv. I think when that zombie show (forget the name) comes back for season two, I will watch that again.

I never really liked tv as an adult. My first real favorite show was back in the 80s. My wife was in the hospital, so I watched this new cop show and loved it. It was awesome! Forgot all about poor wifey in the hospital. HAD to watch every episode for a couple seasons. Miami Vice.