Twin Hill uniforms

Box_Junkie

Anyone know if the shorts come in odd/in between sizes? My normal size is 36-38 depending on brand. Cintas 38's fit. However with twin hill 38 wouldn't even latch and 40 is way too big! wth!

So as of right now I'm wearing xl reg shirt jacket with 40 long shorts and the shorts are big and the shirt is short. cintas i wore a lrg long shirt and 38 reg shorts. This whole thing is silly! Last order twin hill sent me cintas shorts and twin hill shirts.

clarnzz

I like the new uniforms since we can order "long" in shorts, I felt like I was wearing my old high school basketball shorts for years and it sucked then and it sucked now.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have the sizes figured out. I wear a 34 waist so i order 36.
What i have a problem with is the twin hill uniform shirts made in Kenya rather that China. The collars are so thin that they look awful after being washed. It looks like bubbles of fabric that even starch won't get rid of. Pieces of string hanging all over. You can actually see through the fabric it is that thin.
The China made uniforms look good compared to the ones made in Kenya.

The children and political prisoners who stitch together the uniforms in the Chinese sweatshops probably get fed a little better than the ones in Kenya.

rocket man

I recently ordered uniforms, the same size I wore through Cintas, from Twin Hill... Shirt was too long and too tight, shorts wouldn't even latch. Sooo I order a size bigger in each and the shirt is fine but kinda short and the shorts twin hill sent me were cintas this time so they are too big and the brown shade don't even match! wth. I noticed that cintas shorts reg length are the same as twin hill long and tall, but shirt wise twin hill long and tall is too long. Whats a man to do? Do they make half size in shorts? like 33, 35, 37, 39 etc?.

rocket man

1st why are you ordering thru cintas ? and you are just needing new uniforms? do you no how long we have been out of riverside> ? twinn hill his is not a quiality uniform but i cant belive you just needed new uniforms, maybe your old one,s were strechted out and you gained weight good luck i hope you get the right size clothes, save some buttons from the old shirts you will need them for the new shirts and get a couple of xtra pens the left pocket on new shirts should come with a hole in left bottom corner. the shorts every man for them selfs

gman042

Been around the block a few times
1st why are you ordering thru cintas ?

Twin Hill sends out Cintas. Last order of shirts I got from TH were from Cintas and 2 were Riverside. That was a month or so ago. Must have run unto a stack of Riverside stuff in a corner somewhere.

Wizzy

Being the driver who served the riverside warehouse, I really miss those folks. It was a rural area and management couldn't put enough stops on the truck to make up for volume. Plus when I needed uniforms or jackets just tried em on like shopping at macys--God I miss those folks!!!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Bottom line? They are made in China. Have you ever seen how small the Chinese people are? I have a simple 32" waist. All of my clothes are 32" waist. So what do I do? I order 32" waist pants and shorts. My diet hasn't changed, but my uniforms are suddenly tight. WTF? Personally, I believe the Chinese are subliminally trying to **** with our country...trying to make us feel fat and inferior. OK, maybe most of this country is fat and listless, but does UPS HAVE to save a few pennies and go along with the program? Of course they do...BTW, another screw-up with the pants is many of the pockets have a hole towards the top. So if you have a pocketful of change, PRESTO, you get up after sitting and all of your change is falling down your pants and all over the ground...