twitter

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No---I don't feel the need to document my every waking moment nor do I need to validate myself through the opinions of complete strangers.

#UpstateNYUPSer is just something I don't need or want (nor do I think anyone else needs or wants it).

menotyou

bella amicizia
Is that what it's like? I thought about using it for a side job I'm thinking of, after I am released to do any work, of course. I wasn't sure how it really works.

Nimnim

The Nim
No---I don't feel the need to document my every waking moment nor do I need to validate myself through the opinions of complete strangers.

#UpstateNYUPSer is just something I don't need or want (nor do I think anyone else needs or wants it).

I'm in agreement.

Though it could be entertaining if every time some refers to you they now use #UpstateNYUPSer .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'd subscribe Dave. Just make sure you twit pic too

I hope Jones doesn't think I am metrosexual.
724632780_2587049669_0.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope. Thought about doing it to document my day and the crazy stuff that happens. Ill just write a book when I'm done lol

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm also on twitter, im pretty noobish about how the whole thing works though. I mostly follow athletes, celebs and bands that I like. If anyone wants to follow me, I will follow back. We can be noobs together. @LukeThighrawker

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
There's 53 haywoodjablowmes, 407. You're gonna have to be more specific. Or, you could just follow me. Can you tell I'm desperate?