Two die in accident with UPS vehicle.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Every part of the country has an area where the 'worst' drivers are. When I go into Boston ( I try not to) I swear I drive more offensively just to get where I have to go. Every major city is the same in one way or another. I think half of all accidents would be avoided if people wouldn't tailgate. I will make sure to teach my daughters about this when they are ready to drive.
It's spread into NH too, no doubt about it. I live in the uppity rural-suburb next to Manchester and the drivers are just awful here. No respect for others at all.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm driving to O'hare airport in Chicago this afternoon. That should be fun. Construction all the way, it never ends around Chicago.:sick::greedy:

Mapp

Choo Choo
I think half of all accidents would be avoided if people wouldn't tailgate. :sick:

Therein lies the crux. If you leave yourself enough space from the car in front of you, some jackass will swoop in between you and cut you off. I deal with those idiots everyday. In my personal car I don't tailgate but I don't leave enough room for those *******s either.