two pay raises this year??

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by 1314, Feb 19, 2016.

1. 1314

1314 Member

Anybody else heard about this?
    Our vp mention something like this in our frontline video. He said by the end of the fiscal year which is in june we should get a raise to top us closer to top range. Just fyi i am a courier ft on the west coast
    Been there 8 years. The company is not that bad i made 60k this year i know couriers make 85k 90k i have my own house old school cars and i work hard to get to this and i am 26 started when i was 18. To people who always whine n vent leave the company be fortunate you have a job i been lurkin reading some of these post its ridiculous . i have friends w degrees dont make close to what i make or my friends at the sta so be happy guys i am saying this in a respectful way

2. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

troll alert

3. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

Believe nothing until you see it in your check.

4. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

No matter how many times I read this, I'm just not getting it. What?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  5. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

Clearly you are thinking right now that you are set for life. Remember change is the only constant and nothing's binding especially at a nonunion company like X. It's like ON just said , believe only what you see, not what you hear.

6. Operational needs

Let me translate... I have my own house and I also have some older model cars.

7. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Do you speak Jive too? :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. 1314

1314 Member

Like many of you i will just wait until i see it ...as of now am happy i def do believe we should be compensated better but also keep in mind its not fedex fault your in debt or had to file bankruptcy its all our fault thats why i chose not to have any kind of credit card bills i am free of all that and still have money to play with on top of paying my morgage etc

9. Operational needs

There is a button on your keyboard/phone called a period. They are used at the end of sentences so that when you type your thoughts they are more easily understandable to others.

I'm very happy for you that at 26 you are doing so well, and I hope that you continue to do well. Life comes at you fast sometimes though. I hope you stay prepared for when it does.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Operational needs

If necessary. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

ahh, got it - thanks!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  12. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

"To people who always whine n vent leave the company be fortunate you have a job i been lurkin reading some of these post its ridiculous"

"i am saying this in a respectful way"

Seems legit.

13. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Just don't call her a jive turkey.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

1314 sounds to me to be someone who does not have a college degree and realizes that he simply got lucky and believes that the rest of us have a duty and obligation to join him in celebration of his dumb luck.

15. McFeely

McFeely Huge Member

OK, so I didn't actually watch the Frontline video...did MT3 actually say this? Gonna grab my popcorn, brb.

16. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

I never watch frontline so Im also interested If this was actually said

17. Express Courier

Express Courier Active Member

Wait until you break your ankle and lose your route and end up delivering in the ghetto where every house smells like cat piss and cigarettes. Have a nice day. :)

18. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

Hey now, houses in the country smell that way too

19. Express Courier

Express Courier Active Member

Yeah but in the country it's more wide open with trees and other nature-y stuff that voids the stinky imo fwiw lol.

20. 1314

1314 Member

Dont judge others if you dont know them. I am just stating the obvious and talkin from experiences and friends i grew up with that have a 4 year degree and have done nothing in life