Two routes in one day...

BigBrownSanta

Have any of you guys ever done a regular route during the day, and then done an air route at night? I did this all last week. 55 total hours in last week. Everybody in my center thinks I'm crazy. I need the money, and my center manager and on car know this. The only down side is I slept almost all day today (Saturday.)

Only 55 hours? You're not crazy, you're lazy. You have 5 hours left that you could be working and you spent it sleeping in on Saturday? There's Sat. air to be delivered. Next week, don't slack off.

cino321

Crazy is doing 170 by 6:15! Slow down man. 170 stops sounds like 17 hours of work to me!

I would of called for help took 40 off and still worked 12 hours. No need to do any air routes.

New Englander

Crazy is doing 170 by 6:15! Slow down man. 170 stops sounds like 17 hours of work to me!

I would of called for help took 40 off and still worked 12 hours. No need to do any air routes.

170 stops could include pick ups as well. Or it could be a big city block route etc.....It's tough to base anything people say here off of stuff we are familiar with personally.

cino321

170 stops could include pick ups as well. Or it could be a big city block route etc.....It's tough to base anything people say here off of stuff we are familiar with personally.

I understand, however, think about the impact of it on your body man... that's 170 different locations. I plan on making it to my retirement... gotta think about the long run.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I understand, however, think about the impact of it on your body man... that's 170 different locations. I plan on making it to my retirement... gotta think about the long run.

Very true. Just add up how many trips in and out of the truck that is on those knees and back. Weight of pkgs and such. Who is this guy, Hercules???

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Have any of you guys ever done a regular route during the day, and then done an air route at night? I did this all last week. 55 total hours in last week. Everybody in my center thinks I'm crazy. I need the money, and my center manager and on car know this. The only down side is I slept almost all day today (Saturday.)

funny-pictures-unimpressed-cat.jpg