Two Teamsters United Delegate Slates Nominated Today in Texas

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hes got a lot of PTSD problems after getting slapped. Probably has happened a lot. He seems kinda like a human punching bag.
I have never been slapped in my life.

But you don't have anything else to post since your side sucks so badly.

This fall is going to be a blowout victory. for Teamsters United.

I have never been slapped in my life.

But you don't have anything else to post since your side sucks so badly.

This fall is going to be a blowout victory. for Teamsters United.
So anyway girlyman when are you going to be able to receive private messages so I can show you the proof? What are you so scared of??

realbrown1

Waiting on you.
Wait until hell freezes over.

I don't answer to you and I did nothing wrong.

You lie.

You throw muck.

You bully others.

You either have terrible judgement, or your getting some kind of a kick back to be so blindly following those incompetent crooks in the OG.

Either way, you can wait forever for all I care.

Let me know how that works out for you.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wait until hell freezes over.

I don't answer to you and I did nothing wrong.

You lie.

You throw muck.

You bully others.

You either have terrible judgement, or your getting some kind of a kick back to be so blindly following those incompetent crooks in the OG.

Either way, you can wait forever for all I care.

Let me know how that works out for you.
I proved your question. Fred spoke in favor of dues increases. I provided you that info. Next up, how Fred ousted TDU from his local.

Instigator

Did you know Local 89 has the lowest dues rates in the country for part timers? That is significant because Local 89 has over 8000 part timers and their dues rate is capped at $29 a month because FZ was granted a waiver in 2002. So keep winding yourselves up those are the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

I proved your question. Fred spoke in favor of dues increases. I provided you that info. Next up, how Fred ousted TDU from his local.
I have no problem with FZ being in favor of a dues increase.

My only beef with that dues increase is that the rank and file did not get the chance to vote on it.

I would re-write our rules to that effect.

I still strongly support FZ.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You guys are idiots. Did you know Local 89 has the lowest dues rates in the country for part timers? That is significant because Local 89 has over 8000 part timers and their dues rate is capped at $29 a month because FZ was granted a waiver in 2002. So keep winding yourselves up those are the facts.
Awwwwww. Nobody cares INSTABATER