UberRUSH To Compete With FedEx Corporation And United Parcel Service, Inc.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UberRUSH To Compete With FedEx Corporation And United Parcel Service, Inc. - Bidnessetc

UberRUSH has started its parcel delivery operations in three big cities, which has created competition for market leaders, such as United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) and FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX). According to the company’s website, it offers low-cost and timely parcel delivery in Chicago, New York, and San Francisco.

The announcement came as Uber CEO aims to setup an urban logistics network, which would also provide services to individuals and corporate clients. The company will integrate with various e-commerce websites, from where customers will be able to order delivery directly. This is likely to give UberRUSH an edge over other parcel delivery operators that lack presence in the e-commerce segment.

Packmule

And again I ask, why are our competitors allowed to cherry pick the business while we have to deliver rurals and loose money on them every day?

How Now Brown Cow

I don't see how this could be anything more than a local service. how much business does that really take from us? Banks and medical offices already have local couriers, and I've seen them periodically get dropped to use UPS or FedEx.

"Analysts believe that the company does not pose any real threat to its rivals, and that UPS’ and FedEx’s logistics networks are nearly impossible to replicate."

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They dont need to. Walmart target. Amazon etc are Sending orders to shoppers directly from their stores and using sophisticated software that tells them the quickest, cheapest way to get orders shipped.