ugly drivers do not enter.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No but if their decent, who cares dude. I dont think men should whine about attention from half decent women. Be a man and not a sensitive teenage girl.
My wife grew up in the South, and as a teenager she worked as a waitress. The good 'ol boys down there had the idea that because she was pouring their coffee and serving their food, they were entitled to grab her butt and her boobs whenever they wanted to. She didn't like it, and if that makes her a "sensitive teenage girl" then something is really wrong with our society.

If someone is getting groped, they have a right to feel however they want to about it whether they are a man or a woman. If they are OK with it, fine. If they aren't OK with it then they have a right to say no to it.

The Driver

I drive.
With it being shorts season again I'm getting all kinds of comments/flirts. A pretty hot chick this morning said "You have great legs, now you need a tan on them. I have self tanner in my purse. Come into the other room and ill rub it on. Tell me how high you want me to go up your shorts." I tapped my wedding ring on the desk twice, smiled and handed her the diad. She frowned. I have a gut so not sure why the girls get worked up.

I've never laughed so damn hard at a post on here.

watdaflock?

No, an example is at my maurices that I deliver to. 4-5 of them will grab my butt if they are in the receiving area.
When you hand over the diad for a signature, grab her crotch. Even consider whispering "mmmm, nice coochie" into her ear.

Or maybe a better idea, if you're actually really bothered about them doing it (and not trolling) say something to them about it.

watdaflock?

With it being shorts season again I'm getting all kinds of comments/flirts. A pretty hot chick this morning said "You have great legs, now you need a tan on them. I have self tanner in my purse. Come into the other room and ill rub it on. Tell me how high you want me to go up your shorts." I tapped my wedding ring on the desk twice, smiled and handed her the diad. She frowned. I have a gut so not sure why the girls get worked up.

How many of your other fictional stories did you get published in Penthouse Letters?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I get hit on almost every day of my life like most halfway attractive women. have you ever noticed that pretty girls and women NEVER make eye contact? that's sending an obvious signal that usually stops men from even getting started.

its very very rare that I have had to take it to the next level which is a friendly rebuff. then a stern rebuff, then a rude rebuff and then as a last resort a kick between the legs.

it rarely gets past a friendly rebuff unless the dude is high or drunk.

wayfair

swollen member
female driver had a customer tell her that she was looking nice. She reported it to mgt, she no longer services that business.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have an optical shop on my area with a very attractive optician. One morning I walked in there with their delivery and she was standing by the wall and told me that "she had been waiting for me all morning". I just stood there, blushed and said "I got nothing", meaning I had no reply. We still laugh about it to this day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But back to my original statement take it as a compliment if it's getting too much do as others said and ask how would you feel if someone came in here saying that to you and go on about your day. But I would hate to explain to my wife and kids that I lost my job for flirting at a customer and she turned the story around.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I've seen multiple guys kicked off routes for banging customers. None fired though.