Uh oh

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'd park my truck right up their ass if they started that with me. Not that I'd live in a communist HA neighborhood anyway.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This development is not that far from our Syracuse hub.

This lawsuit is completely without basis and is a waste of time and resources for all involved; that being said, would it be that big of a deal for him to park the truck in the garage?

I have a feeling that there is much more to the story than is being reported.

rod

Retired 22 years
Chances are the truck won't fit in the garage. You would be surprised at the number of homes built that don't have a big enough garage to house a full size pickup or Surburban type rig. Being that this truck is an extended cab model that could be the problem. Just another reason why I would never live in one of those "controlled" developments. I bet you can't even take a piss of your deck there.

Last edited:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Chances are the truck won't fit in the garage. You would be surprised at the number of homes built that don't have a big enough garage to house a full size pickup or Surburban type rig. Being that this truck is an extended cab model that could be the problem. Just another reason why I would never live in one of those "controlled" developments. I bet you can't even take a piss of your deck there.

As long as, we can still pee in a bottle...

F

FrigidAdCorrector

A friend of mine moved into one of those developments with a HOA. He got fined one day for having the wrong type of bushes put in (seriously). Had me in tears laughing when he was on the phone with them "So I'm actually paying 1200 a year for the privilege of you fining me?"

FatherBrown

Yeah HOA's can definitely have some cons...but it also keeps your neighbor from having 7 broken down Camaros on their front lawn..

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I bought a load of soil to fill in low spots in my yard. You couldn't buy it in small amounts. Had to buy a dumptruck load to get the price. dumped it in my driveway, and I worked like hell all weekend with shovels and wheelbarrow. Used all I needed. Offered it to all my neighbors, and several took quite a bit. I could only work on it on weekends because of my hours. Got a letter for having an "unauthorized sand pile" even though I was trying to improve my yard. My HOA and I have gone round and round more than once.