UN Climate Change Conference

Babagounj

Strength through joy
World Government (heading added)
(a) The government will be ruled by the COP with the support of a new subsidiary body on adaptation, and of an Executive Board responsible for the management of the new funds and the related facilitative processes and bodies. The current Convention secretariat will operate as such, as appropriate.
To Redistribute Wealth (heading added)
b) The Convention’s financial mechanism will include a multilateral climate change fund including five windows: (a) an Adaptation window, (b) a Compensation window, to address loss and damage from climate change impacts , including insurance, rehabilitation and compensatory components, © a Technology window; (d) a Mitigation window; and (e) a REDD window, to support a multi-phases process for positive forest incentives relating to REDD actions.
With Enforcement Authority (heading added)
© The Convention’s facilitative mechanism will include: (a) work programmes for adaptation and mitigation; (b) a long-term REDD process; © a short-term technology action plan; (d) an expert group on adaptation established by the subsidiary body on adaptation, and expert groups on mitigation, technologies and on monitoring, reporting and verification; and (e) an international registry for the monitoring, reporting and verification of compliance of emission reduction commitments, and the transfer of technical and financial resources from developed countries to developing countries. The secretariat will provide technical and administrative support, including a new centre for information exchange [read; enforcement].
read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.
How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.

And the trouble is this; if that treaty is signed, if your Constitution says that it takes precedence over your Constitution (sic), and you can’t resign from that treaty unless you get agreement from all the other state parties – And because you’ll be the biggest paying country, they’re not going to let you out of it.
So, thank you, America. You were the beacon of freedom to the world. It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free. But, in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your humanity away forever. And neither you nor any subsequent government you may elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back. That is how serious it is. I’ve read the treaty. I’ve seen this stuff about [world] government and climate debt and enforcement. They are going to do this to you whether you like it or not.
But I think it is here, here in your great nation, which I so love and I so admire – it is here that perhaps, at this eleventh hour, at the fifty-ninth minute and fifty-ninth second, you will rise up and you will stop your president from signing that dreadful treaty, that purposeless treaty. For there is no problem with climate and, even if there were, an economic treaty does nothing to [help] it.
At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Peras the s ozo onegown awole orgaizationof zo Raherpth.

or in English

Perhaps the most bozos in any one group within the whole organization of bozos. Rather pathetic

fact check

Peras the s ozo onegown awole orgaizationof zo Raherpth.

or in English

Perhaps the most bozos in any one group within the whole organization of bozos. Rather pathetic

Are you calling baba a bozo? I think that is against the TOS, though I agree with you, this one time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im sorry I didnt read this before.
This bozo is doing so much so fast, which is his goal. To destroy as much as he can in his time in office.
This is scary, to actually say climate change problems exist and make us pay for it. Forever! and more

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Im sorry I didnt read this before.
This bozo is doing so much so fast, which is his goal. To destroy as much as he can in his time in office.
This is scary, to actually say climate change problems exist and make us pay for it. Forever! and more

Tooner,

where were you from 2000 thru 2008 when BUSH was doing exactly what you are saying in this quote?

:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Can you put that in writing. Maybe I was not paying attention until it was so flagrantly hitting me in the face, like many of the things going on now with a list too long to list.
Maybe I was asleep, but so were many when they voted this BOZO in.

island1fox

Climategate e-mails----You would think that when this information was reported last week --Obama would have avoided making further Climate Change comments such as the ones made this morning with the head of India.
By the way --with many of the "worlds Leaders" concerned with our carbon footprint ---Why all the traveling and "State dinners"
Teleconference from the Oval office to any or every leader every week --would give Obama more time to Fix the unemployment problem,finally make some troop decisions and set the example for reducing carbon emissions --rather than being the "most Traveled " President of all time.
Again another case of do as I say-- NOT as I do.
I am sure the thermostat in the White House continues to be on the highest setting !!:angry:

diesel96

Perhaps we should bring everyone up to speed with a proper introduction of the 2009 Climate Change Conference instead of some random BaBa approved Bozo-blogger; http://unfccc.int/2860.php

Climategate...Sure, and it'll be interesting to see if this story gains any traction. Over the past few days it's existed mainly on the blogosphere. I wonder why the big bad liberal press is smothering this. Must be another conspriacy theory. Oh well the "sky is falling" and the world is ending in "2012" anyway. :scared::helpsmili

tieguy

Banned
Perhaps we should bring everyone up to speed with a proper introduction of the 2009 Climate Change Conference instead of some random BaBa approved Bozo-blogger; http://unfccc.int/2860.php

Climategate...Sure, and it'll be interesting to see if this story gains any traction. Over the past few days it's existed mainly on the blogosphere. I wonder why the big bad liberal press is smothering this. Must be another conspriacy theory. Oh well the "sky is falling" and the world is ending in "2012" anyway. :scared::helpsmili

You realize the internet is another news source. I'm sure there are some press people following up on this story. It'll be interesting to see what pops up.

Maybe Algore will do another documentary showing the temperature has dropped the last ten years?
Speaking of which does anyone know if he has turned off any of those lights in that mansion?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
> *Sent:* Monday, December 10, 2007 4:24 PM

> *Subject:* Press Release from The Science & Environmental Policy Project
>
> */Press Release from The Science & Environmental Policy Project/**/ /*
>
> **Where & When**
> *The National Press Club*
> *529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor*
> *Lisagor Room*
> *Washington, DC 20045*
> **December 14, 2007 **
> **8am-11am **
> *Breakfast refreshments will be served.*

>
> You are invited to a timely breakfast briefing
>
> on December 14, 2007 at 8:30 a.m. at the National Press Club,
> organized by
>
> The Science & Environmental Policy Project (SEPP).
>
> As Al Gore collects his Nobel Prize and 15,000(more or less) in Bali
> struggle to find a successor regime for the ineffective and unlamented
> Kyoto Protocol, an 'inconvenient truth' has emerged:
>
> > NATURE RULES THE CLIMATE: HUMAN-PRODUCED GREENHOUSE GASES ARE NOT
> RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING.
Therefore, schemes to control CO2
> emissions are ineffective and pointless, though very costly.

>
> Come and listen to the authors of a peer-reviewed scientific study,
> just published in the International Journal of Climatology (of the
> Royal Meteorological Society), present their startling findings.

Page 43 Filenames:
1255496484.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255523796.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255530325.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255532032.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255538481.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255550975.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255553034.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1255558867.txt / 14 Oct 2009
1256214796.txt / 22 Oct 2009
1256302524.txt / 23 Oct 2009
1256353124.txt / 23 Oct 2009
1256735067.txt / 28 Oct 2009
1256747199.txt / 28 Oct 2009
1256760240.txt / 28 Oct 2009
1256765544.txt / 28 Oct 2009
1257532857.txt / 06 Nov 2009
1257546975.txt / 06 Nov 2009
1257847147.txt / 10 Nov 2009
1257874826.txt / 10 Nov 2009
1257881012.txt / 10 Nov 2009
1257888920.txt / 10 Nov 2009
1258039134.txt / 12 Nov 2009
1258053464.txt / 12 Nov 2009

I can list all of them , if you wish it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To: redacted
Subject: Diagram for WMO Statement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:31:15 +0000

Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,
Once Tim's got a diagram here we'll send that either later today or
first thing tomorrow.
I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from
1961 for Keith's to hide the decline.
Mike's series got the annual
land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land
N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999
for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with
data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.
Thanks for the comments, Ray.

Cheers
Phil

diesel96

You realize the internet is another news source. I'm sure there are some press people following up on this story. It'll be interesting to see what pops up.

Maybe Algore will do another documentary showing the temperature has dropped the last ten years?
Speaking of which does anyone know if he has turned off any of those lights in that mansion?

What's a thread facilitated from a right wing perspective without a bad guy from the left as a target. I'm waiting how Pelosi :devil:, Frank :devil:, and Ried :devil: are going to be tied into this.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by diesel96
I'm waiting how Pelosi :devil:, Frank :devil:, and Ried :devil: are going to be tied into this.....

OK, I'm envisioning a sandwich of some kind......excuse me, I think I'm getting sick............ :anxious::knockedout: :sick:

bekbek1

Ashley Devine
The news from Asia-Pacific Economic Summit was disappointing to those expecting a climate change proposal at the meeting in Chopenhagen in December have clearly changed. It has been told by some that it is to late for a legally binding agreement, and that they can hope for is some form of political commitment and framework. Also, for the USA to enter into a treaty requires 2/3 vote in the Senate, which I do not think President Obama could obtain. Then there are those nasty hacked e-mails from two scientist in the UK, they show how they lied and cheated with climate data. The earth's systems are extremely difficult to predict in detail. So as with those seeking a one world government, the people should use caution before taking the word of leaders seeking to make their dimes off of our taxes. This why it is so important that we tell our Senators not to vote for Cap & Trade and vote no on any climate change treaty.

President Obama is leading our country down a path of destruction. "Lenin once said that the capitalist would supply the rope for their own hanging, and in a way he was right. As market forces and the rise of the information age ultimately forced the unbundling of the Soviet Union. Take pity on the unemployed apparatchiks at the Kremlin. The next Kremlin to fall may be our own." Peter Huber

Civilzation has always advanced in the shimmering wake of its discontents.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2rCRVZF.jpg