unexpected phone call,

ozzey

my wife called me on her birthday. normally she knows not to call. i thought cence it was her birthday i should answer. she told me are daughter was at the hospital. she was pregnant and due. she was dialted at 5 . she was going to have twins.!!! my boss steve saw me on the phone . he sprinted 40 yards to confront me. he said if he ever saw mw on the phone again ,I WAS FIRED. what a grat company ups is!!! ps... a female driver talks for hours and they ignore it. :peaceful::wink2::happy-very::smart::angry::sad-very::anxious::dead::biting::surprised:no advice wanted thanks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You posted this at 5:14pm

i had over 23 years safe driving. this was equivalant two two millin miles. that would be 40 times around the planet earth. i accidentally broke one of my two back windows. ups gave me a warning letter. they btreated me like i was some kind of a criminal. they badgered me and threatened my job. this is not a good company. all you people who have loyalty to ups are fools. they care zero about their people. they deserve no loyalty. basiclly they suck. thank you. merry Chridtmas from an honest hardworking ch
ristian.

You then posted this at 5:25pm

my wife called me on her birthday. normally she knows not to call. i thought cence it was her birthday i should answer. she told me are daughter was at the hospital. she was pregnant and due. she was dialted at 5 . she was going to have twins.!!! my boss steve saw me on the phone . he sprinted 40 yards to confront me. he said if he ever saw mw on the phone again ,I WAS FIRED. what a grat company ups is!!! ps... a female driver talks for hours and they ignore it. no advice wanted thanks

Either you are having a really bad Peak or you are full of crap--I vote for the latter.

UPSGUY72

ya I agree something is a little fishy. What UPS package cars have back windows? You didn't know your daugher was pregnant or due at anytime or that she was having twins? You boss sprinted 40 yds after you, that is hard to believe most Boss aren't in good enough shape to due that.

Last edited:
P

pickup

You posted this at 5:14pm

i had over 23 years safe driving. this was equivalant two two millin miles. that would be 40 times around the planet earth. i accidentally broke one of my two back windows. ups gave me a warning letter. they btreated me like i was some kind of a criminal. they badgered me and threatened my job. this is not a good company. all you people who have loyalty to ups are fools. they care zero about their people. they deserve no loyalty. basiclly they suck. thank you. merry Chridtmas from an honest hardworking ch
ristian.

You then posted this at 5:25pm

my wife called me on her birthday. normally she knows not to call. i thought cence it was her birthday i should answer. she told me are daughter was at the hospital. she was pregnant and due. she was dialted at 5 . she was going to have twins.!!! my boss steve saw me on the phone . he sprinted 40 yards to confront me. he said if he ever saw mw on the phone again ,I WAS FIRED. what a grat company ups is!!! ps... a female driver talks for hours and they ignore it. no advice wanted thanks

Either you are having a really bad Peak or you are full of crap--I vote for the latter.

our resident bull**** detector: upstatenyupser

CRASH501

Thats all well and good......cant beat my christmas bonus , after 7 months on comp , my first comp hearing , and a hearing on allegations of unemployment fraud ( not proven bt u.p.s. ) i am finally called in on thursday for light duty , or so i thought ! After a 1 hour b.s. Interview i am fired for what was called proven dishonesty ! Very non-specific . Comp hearing went fine , unemployment hearing was adjourned for ups suits not filing corectly and coming in extremely un-prepared ........so i ask you where the friend... Was anything proven

Dutch Dawg

.... What UPS package cars have back windows? .....
Easily explained. He was staring thru the bulkhead door wondering what he was going to do with all those packages cascading to the floor, when overcome with an uneasy queeziness, resulting in him stumbling into and breaking what was previously the windshield, but now had become the window to his back i.e the back window.