unfamiliar waybill

DS

Fenderbender
Today I p/u a package with a waybill I`ve never seen before.It looked nothing like our WW waybills .It said "ups supply chain management" on
it and had options like next flight out,next day delivery and economy.I thought it might have something to do with our recent acquisition of some new trucking company.I called the center and they said to pick it up.
The tr# was nothing like our 1Z numbers.Anyone else seen one?

racerx

It sounds like it is a waybill for SCS services- these are product offerings that are handled by the Menlo group that we acquired last year. But all of the shipments that are moved through Menlo are too large to move through our system, usually. How big was the package(s)? What color was the waybill?

I think your management team was in error when they told you pick it up. These shipments are like Sonic Air they are usually picked up by a courier and delivered to the closest airport or Menlo facility.

DS

Fenderbender
racerx you were right,apparently the waybills are Emery waybills.I never tried to scan it.Economy was the service level,I bet it will get to texas on one of our trucks and get delivered no problem.Live n learn I guess.