Uniform Compliance...New Hot Button Issue

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love the term "wanker". I almost got the boot from a British-based forum once for using it. Evidently the word carries a whole lot more weight on that side of the pond.

If you can, try and find an old episode of the "Paul Hogan Show" from Australian TV. He has a character named Leo Wanker that is hilarious.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
If you can, try and find an old episode of the "Paul Hogan Show" from Australian TV. He has a character named Leo Wanker that is hilarious.
just checked a couple out on Youtube...funny stuff! (and decent scenery). Thanks for the tip!

CJinx

You've got to be kidding us?
No. The SM makes a big deal about community volunteering and buys lunch if station participation is high enough including the package handlers. Naturally, a lot of people volunteer for free pizza.
Budgets accordingly? There are like what 4 employees in the whole building?
Well, it's just for the office staff which is about 20 people.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I ordered uniforms the other day. I guess they got tired of looking at my 10 year old vest and the hole in the crotch of 4 of the 6 pants I have.[/quote

This is funny to me. I don't understand why you guys have such problems with the crotch of your pants. Is it a guy thing? Maybe grabbing the crotch too much? I have never had a hole there in any of my pants. I saw on the UPS side guys complaining about their crotch blowing out and having to carry extra pants. What's up with that?

Route 66

This is funny to me. I don't understand why you guys have such problems with the crotch of your pants. Is it a guy thing? Maybe grabbing the crotch too much? I have never had a hole there in any of my pants. I saw on the UPS side guys complaining about their crotch blowing out and having to carry extra pants. What's up with that?
some guys just stuff a larger cucumber down there than their pants can handle.

I'm starting to feel a bit bad though. I just realized I've never blown the crotch out of my pants....did blow the ass end out once though. Does that count for anything?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
some guys just stuff a larger cucumber down there than their pants can handle.

I'm starting to feel a bit bad though. I just realized I've never blown the crotch out of my pants....did blow the ass end out once though. Does that count for anything?

Are you in violating of the Farting Policy Directive (FPD)? If you really crack-off an explosive one, you could potentially be disciplined, up to and including termination, for blowing-out the ass end of your pants.

Route 66

Are you in violating of the Farting Policy Directive (FPD)? If you really crack-off an explosive one, you could potentially be disciplined, up to and including termination, for blowing-out the ass end of your pants.
yep, that's willful destruction of company property

Goldilocks

OMG, this reminds me of back in the 80's and 90's when we had the DAD'S and the radios in our trucks. Drivers would fart on the radio all the time. One time, I opened my back door and the customer came over and someone let out a big one over the radio. The customer just laughed. So did I.....

FUFred

OMG, this reminds me of back in the 80's and 90's when we had the DAD'S and the radios in our trucks. Drivers would fart on the radio all the time. One time, I opened my back door and the customer came over and someone let out a big one over the radio. The customer just laughed. So did I.....
I forgot about dads. The station I was at had them until 2006. We had a driver would sing and didn't know the mic was keyed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I forgot about dads. The station I was at had them until 2006. We had a driver would sing and didn't know the mic was keyed.

One time we had an Ops Manager out on a checkride with a courier that was one of her friends, and the mic was keyed for about 2 hours. We heard all about the manager's sex life, how big her current boyfriend's member was, and how much she hated the new SM. The courier told us about her affair and that she had an STD. Priceless memories.

DontThrowPackages

I ordered uniforms the other day. I guess they got tired of looking at my 10 year old vest and the hole in the crotch of 4 of the 6 pants I have.
Hole in the crotch? Just ask a friendly customer to call in to say one of her drivers just came in with his stuff hanging out. Then see how fast your new pants arrive.:cool-very:

DontThrowPackages

It a anatomical thing. Women have wider hips. Ever seen a " work chick" in yoga pants? Her inner thighs don't even touch. Guys don't(most guys) have that luxury. We burn the crotch out like we have sandpaper down there. I've seen overweight women rubbing but with their soft skin, they don't grind down the crotch like we do.