Uniform has gone missing 5 times

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not yet. Bring ice.
3123036.jpg

ski or die

Ski or Die
Sounds like they are treating you like that guy in "Office Space". Stuck him in the basement and wouldn't let him have a stapler. And quit paying him. Good luck, hope the paychecks keep coming.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
So I have been trying to order my "default" uniform package. Where they ask me what kind of shirts sizes, shorts, pants, baseball or safari hat, jacket, etc.. This is the 4th or 5th time I've tried to order it. Every time it "disappears". I have been pretty good about going in there often and inquiring about it.

The tell me last week I start my 30 days here in a week, but I only have one shirt and shorts and pants. What if its pouring? I don't have any rain-gear. Do I really get one shirt?

Is there something in the contract that states they have to provided them to me? Or am I just "SOL" until they get them to me?
Your sol cause as a 25 year safe driver trying to order uniforms for 6 months . Kept waiting and asking kept waiting and asking until a bag of heavy weight pants came in the middle of the summer wow , I really need those now, then came a vest. Next time a bag came in but some drivers rifled thru it and I never saw it. Finally last week a box came and my patched shirts and all my new jackets came right before I filed a grievance . My advice is to keep trying.

Indecisi0n

Your a temp. Honestly, keep your head down mouth closed and keep moving. Once you make book then your entitled to make waves.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I do laundry twice a week and will wear my uniform for 3 days before I wash it.
Yuck.

I have 6 complete sets of shorts and shirts, plus a couple pair of pants that I only wear about a week out of the year if it snows. I wash and my wife irons my uniforms every weekend and I put on a clean and ironed uniform every morning. In the dust and mud and rain and sweat of my route, if I wore the same uniform 2 days in a row I would stink and look like crap. When a uniform item gets worn out, I order a replacement and if management refuses to provide it in a timely manner I simply file a grievance and force them to comply. I am too damn busy to do laundry during the week just because some tight-assed bean counter wants to save a few bucks by withholding uniform items.