Uniform Plot!

JustTired

free at last.......
Welcome to the Brown Cafe, Just Tired. Yes, I remember those days of brown dye running down my face in a thunderstorm and trying to write on wet Delivery Records. I also remember reading some of your posts from "elsewhere", there are a few of the same folks here.:wink:

Thanks scratch (and all)

one good thing about the poor quality that I think is being overlooked.....when you catch your shirt sleeve on the door latch leaving the vehicle, it just rips and doesn't nearly take your arm off.
We had a driver once who was leaving his vehicle and got the loop on the back of his coat caught on the door latch and he hung there until someone came along to help him (he was a little guy). Nowadays they have flipped the latch hook down instead of up and that solves that problem.

I do agree that the quality and fit of the uniforms has definitely gone down the tubes. Kinda like the rest of our service.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Theres another thing about these new uniforms. I got a new pair of shorts recently and they are tighter in the waist than they should be. Whats up with that?:closedeye

A

Anonymous Sup

Going through UPSer.com the Cintas website now sells the new logo socks, which are now embroidered again. All of the Stick on logo socks are now being sold as discounted.

tieguy

Banned
The uniforms we used to have were made by Ga. Rivers where I am at. We have a new vender now, Twin Hill, and the uniforms are made in China. :confused:1

Problem with these chinease uniforms is an hour after you put them on you have to get dressed again. :blush:

over9five

Staff member
"Problem with these chinease uniforms is an hour after you put them on you have to get dressed again."

LOL! (No MSG, please!)