uniform sizing question

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just need to know from those who have ordered uniforms in the last year if the "sizing" is accurate or did you have to order larger or smaller than usual???

rod

Retired 22 years
You will find that UPS has 4 different sizes of small, 3 different sizes of medium and only one size of large (that one being too small). Order what you normally would and keep your fingers crossed. No- I haven't ordered uniforms in a long time but I can't imagine things being any different now.:happy2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I always order one - to- two sizes to big.
In the winter I can add more layers under my uniforms.
In the summer the uniform has more breathing room.

over9five

Staff member
You will find that UPS has 4 different sizes of small, 3 different sizes of medium and only one size of large (that one being too small). Order what you normally would and keep your fingers crossed. No- I haven't ordered uniforms in a long time but I can't imagine things being any different now.:happy2:

They're not.

And don't forget they come in six different shades of brown.

djkre8r

If you order shorts, be prepared... you will get knickers! The "default" is LONG so make sure they specify SHORT.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
And order in the 1st part of the month. Ours gets cut off around the 20th, because we spend "too much" on uniforms. And order now, cause you can hang it up on getting anything after Nov 1st.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you plan on going into feedahs, order feedah pants !! They come in one size with the elastic waist.. Suspendahs are optional !!!

UPSBluRdg03

I ordered some shorts a couple months back. At the time I was wearing Cintas shorts in a 34. New ones came in from "Twin Hill" in a 34 and I couldnt even get em buttoned. Sent em back and got 36's.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I ordered some shorts a couple months back. At the time I was wearing Cintas shorts in a 34. New ones came in from "Twin Hill" in a 34 and I couldnt even get em buttoned. Sent em back and got 36's.

Same thing happened with me. I ordered some 34's and could not even get them above my knees. Sent em back and got 42's.