Uniforms fit on initial order?....lucky?

I've read on here about all the issues with the twin hill uniforms, after reading I was starting to worry they wouldn't fit properly...received my set (minus windbreaker and vest on back order)..and they actually fit perfect..made in China...did I luck out?....I ordered one size larger....quality does look a little iffy though, in the threading..

I went with a medium on the shirts..have to wear long sleeve because of left forearm tattoo, they fit just right.
I did order large in the windbreaker and vest though, would like those a little baggy

JL 0513

Not sure why they don't fix the known sizing issues. They actually told us before driver orientation that the pants/shorts, in particular, run a size small so order next size up. How about the maker fix the sizing? Very simple.

Not sure why they don't fix the known sizing issues. They actually told us before driver orientation that the pants/shorts, in particular, run a size small so order next size up. How about the maker fix the sizing? Very simple.

Agreed...I was told the same thing, order one size up...too bad it will be pants and long sleeves for me..but hey, it's not Iraq, so I can't complain, I'll manage lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've read on here about all the issues with the twin hill uniforms, after reading I was starting to worry they wouldn't fit properly...received my set (minus windbreaker and vest on back order)..and they actually fit perfect..made in China...did I luck out?....I ordered one size larger....quality does look a little iffy though, in the threading..
Made in china. Lol I haven't seen a pair made there in 5 years. My last few orders have went. Kenya,Malaysia,bangledesh.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've gotten several same size shirts at the same time, and they fit different. You could sometimes go years on those riverside shirts and never lose a button. I tried one of these new shirts on a few years ago and 2 buttons fell off the first day.

I've gotten several same size shirts at the same time, and they fit different. You could sometimes go years on those riverside shirts and never lose a button. I tried one of these new shirts on a few years ago and 2 buttons fell off the first day.

Yea, it felt like a few buttons were trying to break off just getting them ready to iron out, right out of the pack