Uniforms fit on initial order?....lucky?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Drumstickz82, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

I've read on here about all the issues with the twin hill uniforms, after reading I was starting to worry they wouldn't fit properly...received my set (minus windbreaker and vest on back order)..and they actually fit perfect..made in China...did I luck out?....I ordered one size larger....quality does look a little iffy though, in the threading..
  2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Either someone advised you correctly in advance or you just got lucky.
  3. Box Ox

Box Ox Would rather be driving an E-frame

Shirt one size larger and vest, windbreaker and pants actual size worked for me.

Sent using BrownCafe App
  4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

The crotch area on mine are tight.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

I went with a medium on the shirts..have to wear long sleeve because of left forearm tattoo, they fit just right.
    I did order large in the windbreaker and vest though, would like those a little baggy
  6. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

Lmao..well, I hope you don't have the cheaper ones that were made elsewhere....or, did you just order to small? Lol
  7. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

Not sure why they don't fix the known sizing issues. They actually told us before driver orientation that the pants/shorts, in particular, run a size small so order next size up. How about the maker fix the sizing? Very simple.
  8. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

Agreed...I was told the same thing, order one size up...too bad it will be pants and long sleeves for me..but hey, it's not Iraq, so I can't complain, I'll manage lol
  9. I use the old style Riverside.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Who wants to explain to the new guy? Inde?
  11. Plays on the same team.
  12. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

Lol..sorry, I forgot to add the *sarcasm* tag when making that reply Inde about ordering too small on purpose to make it seem like much more...lol.

New here, don't want to make enemies yet lol

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

I'm waiting on a back-ordered vest for a month now too. Yeah, I'd say you're lucky !!! lol
  14. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

Invoice said they would be available and sent out on June 27th
  15. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Did u order the womens?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Made in china. Lol I haven't seen a pair made there in 5 years. My last few orders have went. Kenya,Malaysia,bangledesh.
  17. BrownChoice

BrownChoice Active Member

People are smaller in stature where the uniforms are made. Thats probably the reason.
  18. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

I've gotten several same size shirts at the same time, and they fit different. You could sometimes go years on those riverside shirts and never lose a button. I tried one of these new shirts on a few years ago and 2 buttons fell off the first day.
  19. Drumstickz82

Drumstickz82 New Member

Yea, it felt like a few buttons were trying to break off just getting them ready to iron out, right out of the pack
  20. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Stuffing with socks?