Uniforms

RxL

Hello everybody !

I'm new to the forum and also to UPS. I wanted to know how to either obtain or inquire about getting a jacket or additional uniforms. We are getting close to pretty cold weather here in Massachusetts... Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks !!

RxL

How long have you been driving? You shoulda got uniforms after qualifying. Talk to your supervisor or oms.

I start my route next week. What I got so far is a pair of slacks and a shirt; she claims the jacket and vest has been ordered. Is there a site we can get them or outerwear that's allowed to be worn with the UPS logo ?

Thanks for the reply !

CHALLY9TX

Do you mean you start training? There's no website to order informs. You have to go through your sup/center manager/oms. But it sounds like your gonna be a temp driver so they'll probably lend you a jacket you'll have to return after peak.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I start my route next week. What I got so far is a pair of slacks and a shirt; she claims the jacket and vest has been ordered. Is there a site we can get them or outerwear that's allowed to be worn with the UPS logo ?

Thanks for the reply !

Get ready to be cold.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What I got so far is a pair of slacks and a shirt; she claims the jacket and vest has been ordered.
Thanks for the reply !

In that case, you will receive your warm clothes in July. But I would definitely also place the order for shorts so that they will also arrive in July. For future, if you know you are going to need cold weather clothes, make sure to order them in April so they will get them to you in November.

Good luck out there and bundle up any way you can...from another Mazhole

Cementups

Box Monkey
If I was in Mass I would let you borrow my jacket since I haven't worn my UPS issue jacket in 10 years or more. I rarely ever wear any kind of jacket unless the wind is kicking' pretty good. Usually just a t-shirt, short sleeve jacket shirt and a long sleeve shirt as a "jacket".

jim_flint

Actually, that's a good point. Be respectful and try to befriend a more senior guy who's about your size. Then borrow what you need to get by.

Future

Victory Ride

Thanks for the reply !
Slacks.........

Future

Victory Ride
mexovoy_narod_001.jpg
After December i usually order one of these. You need to ask your center manager for specific ordering process!

RxL

If I was in Mass I would let you borrow my jacket since I haven't worn my UPS issue jacket in 10 years or more. I rarely ever wear any kind of jacket unless the wind is kicking' pretty good. Usually just a t-shirt, short sleeve jacket shirt and a long sleeve shirt as a "jacket".

Thanks ! Yesterday here in mass was brutal with the wind and rain ... I had 290 to deliver and 50 pick ups