Uniforms

Thatguy123

So I've ordered uniforms over two months ago being that I'm down to my last pair of shorts and a couple pair of pants.. Still haven't came in. No one in our center has received any since December and every time we ask about them we get the same bs answer. "We're working on it" or "can't get in touch with anyone". Anyone else experiencing this problem? Seems that they're trying to be cheap and save money. It's getting beyond ridiculous

box_beeyotch

So I've ordered uniforms over two months ago being that I'm down to my last pair of shorts and a couple pair of pants.. Still haven't came in. No one in our center has received any since December and every time we ask about them we get the same bs answer. "We're working on it" or "can't get in touch with anyone". Anyone else experiencing this problem? Seems that they're trying to be cheap and save money. It's getting beyond ridiculous

Same problem here. Their stingy this time of year, but its not our fault the twinhill uniforms are junk.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Each Center has just so much money for uniforms, ours is based on pickup volume. The other Center in our building doesn't bring in as much revenue, so they can't order as much as we can.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Each Center has just so much money for uniforms, ours is based on pickup volume. The other Center in our building doesn't bring in as much revenue, so they can't order as much as we can.
You make it sound like they actually can't order them.

File a grievance receive uniforms. It's that simple.

MoarTape

We supposedly got shutdown in NewPA feeders. Won't let us order any uniforms. Same crap as last year. "Over budget on uniforms"

R

Richard Parker

File a grvince!!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If they would get quality, long lasting uniforms instead of this cheesy crap they would save money in the long run. What am I thinking, this is UPS.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Sounds about right, it took mine about 3 months to come in.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just keep wearing the same uniform until the pants are encrusted in salt and the shirt has black sweat stains on all sides.

Notretiredyet

Vest came today, the OMS that does our uniform orders is great. Never had a problem getting anything, except years ago when the center manager had issues with the boonie hat and wouldn't let us order them.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Just wait until you know the DM is coming to visit the building, then break out your worst uniform, even tear the sleeve a little if you need too. Then make sure you get close to the DM and see if he says anything.

clean hairy

Just wait until you know the DM is coming to visit the building, then break out your worst uniform, even tear the sleeve a little if you need too. Then make sure you get close to the DM and see if he says anything.
Better yet, approach the DM and mention this is the BEST uniform you have, is there any means to get some better ones ordered and in soon?