Union Busters

UniteandWin

I would like to thank the organized, professional, and attractive behavior by both sides at the convention. Im sure Union busters will show this footage to the unorganized about to join the Teamsters. Grow up people and unite to truly be the strongest Union in America

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I would like to thank the organized, professional, and attractive behavior by both sides at the convention. Im sure Union busters will show this footage to the unorganized about to join the Teamsters. Grow up people and unite to truly be the strongest Union in America

Sent using BrownCafe App
Footage? What are you talking about?

UniteandWin

The convention load, it was a colossal goat friend--k. When future members are trying to be organized, all the company has to do is show the convention which is available anywhere on the internet. You want to join this organization, they can't even get along with each other. You know what im talking about load, if you are proud of that convention? I feel sorry for the members you represent

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
The convention load, it was a colossal goat friend--k. When future members are trying to be organized, all the company has to do is show the convention which is available anywhere on the internet. You want to join this organization, they can't even get along with each other. You know what im talking about load, if you are proud of that convention? I feel sorry for the members you represent

Sent using BrownCafe App
Don't worry.
The union is growing.
That's how they roll like 5rabbits said.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Look; for those already in the "food chain", it's all about the politics of maintaining their place and the status quo.
This is done through century old bully tactics, insults, subservience, and diversionary labeling, like TDU.
The Convention is a perfect example, as the "decorum" referred to in this thread originated from the days when the General President and Eboard were chosen on the floor of that event, rather than in a secret ballot election by the membership.

They simply know no other way.

It's parallel to the annual State Of The Union Address in governmental politics, but on steroids.
Embarrassing and a poor selling point for our union none the less.

Last edited:

UniteandWin

I all know is members respect officials who stand up for them whether they are h/h or z/s. Don't have for silly games in the desert, got to process some grievances

Sent using BrownCafe App