Union/Corporate

purplesky

It's a stretch to say Romney was almost elected.

Well after Obama played dead in that debate in Denver it was not looking so good.

Lets be honest. Nobody was completely sure about the outcome even on election day. Fox News sure wasnt.:happy-very:

I still see way too many TWITT ROBME/RYAN bumper stickers still on cars around the country.

Twitt Robme got pretty damn close to getting the keys to the whitehouse. Robme had something like 47.5% of the popular vote. Thats alot of people voting for a American job outsourcing filthy rich guy who hates unions and working poor people in the 47% who dont pay taxes and just get free stuff from Obama.:wink2:

Twitt Robme didnt want to talk about his loophole adjusted effective low tax rate and all his offshore hidden money.

DS

Fenderbender
I've watched this site for quite some time. And as a 13 year UPS corporate employee, I would like to make one comment. UPS Union employees appear to be a much whiner bunch of employees than Non-Union employees. Has anyone in the union watched 180 of their fellow coworkers get laid off in one day, while the majority of their work was outsourced to India? No. Because not only do you have the benefits of having a local job, you also have the Union on your side. So please just think about the other UPS'ers that are less fortunate before you complain here about something petty. Thank you.

Hey blee , I am surprised to see that someone from corporate has the time to post here on the BC.
After all,it must be hard keeping those eggs in one basket day after day.What is your title?
I tried to come up with a fictional one,but damn it,nothing appropriate starts with "B"
Why do you care about who whines or not? People here don't whine, for the most part,they
discuss work related problems,and seek opinions. Thank you too.

I've watched this site for quite some time. And as a 13 year UPS corporate employee, I would like to make one comment. UPS Union employees appear to be a much whiner bunch of employees than Non-Union employees. Has anyone in the union watched 180 of their fellow coworkers get laid off in one day, while the majority of their work was outsourced to India? No. Because not only do you have the benefits of having a local job, you also have the Union on your side. So please just think about the other UPS'ers that are less fortunate before you complain here about something petty. Thank you.

When you walked in to apply for a job I'm pretty sure you had the opportunity to take a union job, or keep one instead of the non-union job your changed to.

You made your choice. Live with it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
On my route is a Massage Therapy Center,and the lady who owns it told me she LOVES UPS! The reason being the Corporate HQ in Atlanta pays for Ten therapists to come to HQ every Friday and give massage therapy to the Corporate Employees.
​I couldn't make this stuff up

over9five

Staff member
On my route is a Massage Therapy Center,and the lady who owns it told me she LOVES UPS! The reason being the Corporate HQ in Atlanta pays for Ten therapists to come to HQ every Friday and give massage therapy to the Corporate Employees.
​I couldn't make this stuff up
Happy endings included in that?