Union Fees and Due

artist

Question about Union fees, dues. Do they usually take out fees and dues each week? The reason I'm asking is because they took it out of my last week paycheck but this week they didn't. I thought they take out initiation fees for every week until its payoff? Any input would be great.

Thanks

ups79

Question about Union fees, dues. Do they usually take out fees and dues each week? The reason I'm asking is because they took it out of my last week paycheck but this week they didn't. I thought they take out initiation fees for every week until its payoff? Any input would be great.

Thanks

Only four times in a month. Put better, 48 times a year.

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid

Thanks
It may vary from local to local but here in the North Jersey Region they take initiation fees weekly, after your initiation fees are paid off dues are collected the first FULL week of each month.