Union guys, get off my case!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Supervisor, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Supervisor

Supervisor Banned

Hey you, union punks, get off my case. I have to load trucks because you are not fast enough. I have to tell you to go home because MY supervisor told me to tell you. DONT GRIEVE THE MESSENGER! Sorry for ranting. Searched a few keywords and found myself here. Thanks,Supervisor

2. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Thanks for your contribution, UPSSOCKS!

3. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

By all means, please keep loading. Many are enjoying grievance checks. Way better than a second job!

4. cynic

cynic New Member

Dear Troll,

Thank you for being a great "company-person" and taking one for the team. If you had the intellect I doubt you would have ever made the transition into the PT sup role, so I'm confident in asserting that you possess a reading level below that of a 2nd grader so you're unable to read a publicably available copy of the in place contract between the IBT and UPS which would show the "MESSENGER" is the person we grieve.

Please be sure and follow the methods when loading. Keep up the hard work, our bank accounts thank you for your ignorance.

5. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

This troll shares IPs with at least four others, probably not a supervisor. I have never understood why people do stuff like this, it must be sad to have nothing better to do with your time.

6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

What he says:
    "Hey you, union punks, get off my case. I have to load trucks because you are not fast enough. I have to tell you to go home because MY supervisor told me to tell you. DONT GRIEVE THE MESSENGER! Sorry for ranting. Searched a few keywords and found myself here. Thanks,Supervisor "

What we see:
    "Troll troll, troll troll, troll troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll TROLL troll troll troll troll troll. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL! Troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll. Troll, Troll "

7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Scratch, without looking through every recent post, have the other four been banned (I hope, I hope)?

8. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

if a real supe feels this way..... if you don't have the Integrity to follow the rules..1. how did you get hired in the first place? 2. QUIT.

9. scratch

ChickenLegs, Loyal Mester, and another share the same IP. The names are often spelled similar to other members. We just banned another "Safetycommittee," that tried to start a new thread. I tell you what......

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  10. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

Although he doesn't use his primary account to troll, shouldn't it have a troll tag as well?

Lasted edited by : Aug 26, 2013
  11. don't feed the troll...

12. scratch

Good question, I deleted the one that I'm not positive of, he doesn't post in the same way as others. There are ways to fake IPs, they aren't always a reliable way to identify somebody.

13. cynic

cynic New Member

Thank you!!!

(Just deleted all the "good stuff" on how those troll's/dupe's can do it and other interesting twists - why make it easy for these sunscreen eating leeches that never see the light of day...)

14. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

IPs are typically faked by using proxies. Very unlikely that multiple SN on this forum would be utilizing the same IP, unless it's a common proxy (highly doubtful).

We do appreciate the moderators time in dealing with this silliness, however.

15. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

If you act like it doesn't bother you, they'll quit. It's what I have always heard.

16. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

that aint NEVER going to happen here. way too many people just fall all over themselves to Feed the Troll

17. P700slave

P700slave Member

If you actually would train these new preloaders properly, you wouldn't have to load anything. But we all know your too busy face booking on your phone to train anyone. #fail

18. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

I bet the hourly gets blamed for misloads!

19. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Go back and read the whole thread. Please.

20. Please don't use this word.. You-know-who may show up.