Union guys, get off my case!

Hey you, union punks, get off my case. I have to load trucks because you are not fast enough. I have to tell you to go home because MY supervisor told me to tell you. DONT GRIEVE THE MESSENGER! Sorry for ranting. Searched a few keywords and found myself here. Thanks,Supervisor

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
By all means, please keep loading. Many are enjoying grievance checks. Way better than a second job!

cynic

Hey you, union punks, get off my case. I have to load trucks because you are not fast enough. I have to tell you to go home because MY supervisor told me to tell you. DONT GRIEVE THE MESSENGER! Sorry for ranting. Searched a few keywords and found myself here. Thanks,Supervisor

Dear Troll,

Thank you for being a great "company-person" and taking one for the team. If you had the intellect I doubt you would have ever made the transition into the PT sup role, so I'm confident in asserting that you possess a reading level below that of a 2nd grader so you're unable to read a publicably available copy of the in place contract between the IBT and UPS which would show the "MESSENGER" is the person we grieve.

Please be sure and follow the methods when loading. Keep up the hard work, our bank accounts thank you for your ignorance.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This troll shares IPs with at least four others, probably not a supervisor. I have never understood why people do stuff like this, it must be sad to have nothing better to do with your time.

What he says:
"Hey you, union punks, get off my case. I have to load trucks because you are not fast enough. I have to tell you to go home because MY supervisor told me to tell you. DONT GRIEVE THE MESSENGER! Sorry for ranting. Searched a few keywords and found myself here. Thanks,Supervisor "

What we see:
"Troll troll, troll troll, troll troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll TROLL troll troll troll troll troll. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL! Troll troll troll. Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll. Troll, Troll "

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This troll shares IPs with at least four others, probably not a supervisor. I have never understood why people do stuff like this, it must be sad to have nothing better to do with your time.

Scratch, without looking through every recent post, have the other four been banned (I hope, I hope)?

A

anonymous6

if a real supe feels this way..... if you don't have the Integrity to follow the rules..1. how did you get hired in the first place? 2. QUIT.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
ChickenLegs, Loyal Mester, and another share the same IP. The names are often spelled similar to other members. We just banned another "Safetycommittee," that tried to start a new thread. I tell you what......

Last edited:

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
ChickenLegs, **********, Loyal Mester, and another share the same IP. The names are often spelled similar to other members. We just banned another "Safetycommittee," that tried to start a new thread. I tell you what......

Although he doesn't use his primary account to troll, shouldn't it have a troll tag as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Although he doesn't use his primary account to troll, shouldn't it have a troll tag as well?

Good question, I deleted the one that I'm not positive of, he doesn't post in the same way as others. There are ways to fake IPs, they aren't always a reliable way to identify somebody.

cynic

Good question, I deleted the one that I'm not positive of, he doesn't post in the same way as others. There are ways to fake IPs, they aren't always a reliable way to identify somebody.

Thank you!!!

(Just deleted all the "good stuff" on how those troll's/dupe's can do it and other interesting twists - why make it easy for these sunscreen eating leeches that never see the light of day...)

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

IPs are typically faked by using proxies. Very unlikely that multiple SN on this forum would be utilizing the same IP, unless it's a common proxy (highly doubtful).

We do appreciate the moderators time in dealing with this silliness, however.

P700slave

If you actually would train these new preloaders properly, you wouldn't have to load anything. But we all know your too busy face booking on your phone to train anyone. #fail