Union Lazyness

BigBeef42

How do you guys deal with the slow pokes, clock milkers, lazy fizucks, and high seniority coworkers that use seniority as a way to screw others.

I try to ignore it...

Milking the clock isnt bad, but some ups employees take it wayyy to far, and others get screwed.

Sent using Ink and Canvas

Cementups

Box Monkey
When I'm done and going to the my locker and then washing my hands at the end of the day, there is a guy who works in the hub who comes in to the bathroom who just stands there putting water in his hair and slicking it back. And repeating several times. I've seen this go on for 10-15 minutes at a time. So my question is, why am I the only one that sees this?!?!?!

PT Car Washer

When I'm done and going to the my locker and then washing my hands at the end of the day, there is a guy who works in the hub who comes in to the bathroom who just stands there putting water in his hair and slicking it back. And repeating several times. I've seen this go on for 10-15 minutes at a time. So my question is, why am I the only one that sees this?!?!?!
Getting paid by the hour?

The question Is,why are you looking??.....hmm

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Mind_1e493a_2789554.jpg

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

I think that he is trying to drop you a subtle hint.

But 10-15 minutes at a time? Not so subtle hints.

BigBeef42

Im not nosey.

I work right next to the person. Its hard not to notice my coworker spending 15 minutes eating her dinner on the clock. No kidding. Busting out 3 tupperware containers. I laughed. Thats all i could do.

Packmule

I am aware that union employees have a reputation as being lazy clock milkers, but I have rarely seen one at UPS. If we are, then why do we get so many complaints for speeding or not taking time to meet a customer's need?
Cause we are always in a hurry, that's why.
And as for senior drivers, I was running my :censored2: off while most people on here were still in diapers! Maybe I have learned how dangerous that pace is.

watdaflock?

Its hard not to notice my coworker spending 15 minutes eating her dinner on the clock. No kidding. Busting out 3 tupperware containers. I laughed. Thats all i could do.

For preloaders its common in my little hub. In fact our management occasionally hooks us up with McDonalds breakfast sandwiches and burritos while we are working.
As long as you are not stacking out, you can eat/drink while working.

PT Car Washer

For preloaders its common in my little hub. In fact our management occasionally hooks us up with McDonalds breakfast sandwiches and burritos while we are working.
As long as you are not stacking out, you can eat/drink while working.
We have a PT sup that sits and does word puzzles while microwaving her dinner every night.

tourists24

Im not nosey.

I work right next to the person. Its hard not to notice my coworker spending 15 minutes eating her dinner on the clock. No kidding. Busting out 3 tupperware containers. I laughed. Thats all i could do.

thats not lazy.... That's stealing time

browntroll

i mess with them as much as possible only when its something that effects me. i have a list of ppl that i mess with right now, these ppl
decided its okay to milk the clock but now management decided to cut everyones start time because of this. if its something where i get paid
to help them finish their trailer, sort, load, then i dont care.