Union Made in USA Products Lists

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Kevin211, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Kevin211

Kevin211 Member

Found this list and thought I would pass it along, I have started to purchase Union/American Made products Below is a list off those products. You will find that they also ship only by UPS. I did not list SNAP-ON tools and Pyrex cooking products but they too are American made

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I think you can find most if not all of these items at your local WalMart.
  3. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Ouch! Now you've done it.....
  4. Kevin211

Kevin211 Member

yea right next to the door greeter
  5. skirhustler

skirhustler Main St Los Angeles CA

I Would not use them because they ship Fed Ex.
  6. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

thanks I will show this to the next union person that calls me anti american or anti union for driving a Tacoma. "buy American" lol
  7. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

I know you meant that tongue in cheek.

It used to be that walmart wanted made in the USA products, and sucked a lot of companies into the "walmart way". When the company had sufficiently expanded or made walmart the major customer, then they put the squeeze on. Most if not all the companies that went with walmart are no longer in business. There might be a few exceptions, but there would be very few.

If trade with china stopped tomorrow, a lot of retail companies would have a hard time. I would suspect walmart would head that list.

8. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

Any chance that Tacoma was built at NUMMI in Fremont California, a joint venture of GM and Toyota by UAW workers?