Union member responsibility

stink219

My responsibility is to work for 30 years, support the Union as little as possible and collect my industry leading pension.
Your avatar says it all. Pathetic. You forgot to mention stabbing your brothers that come behind you in their backs when you leave. Weak unions? Only due to your line of thinking.

U

uber

Great point. He can be his own figment. A fabrication of his true self. But mostly, the supervisor that he is who happens to drive a truck.

There's some underlying issues with him. My guess is a nasty divorce, left him a bitter, jaded old man.

stink219

There's some underlying issues with him. My guess is a nasty divorce, left him a bitter, jaded old man.

My guess is he likes messing with people and when he spots an easy mark, he goes for it.
Nahh, he has a distain for the union. He's like the kid who takes candy without saying thank you. Divorce is great with our union. I was divorced, it cost me a total of $150.00. Thank you great union. I'm a rich man because of our union and the people that fought for what we have today. Without it we would make no more than 24.00 an hour plus kick in to our H/W.

Yeah ...I think it means the stewards stand around looking strong while their minions do all the work?
Unfortunately it's the other way around. If you weren't so far removed by decades from operations you would have a clue. This post was probably made in humor bu if it isn't you just showed how out of touch with ups you really are.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was wondering if most people felt it was the responsibility of every union member to document every violation of the contract of the management team?

I usually just fight if something affects me. *ducks*

If you feel this way do you feel it's managements responsibility to document every methods or policy violation by employees?
clarnzz,

Union members have a moral responsibility to help keep the Union strong.

This means:

Help the Union to preserve the Union contract and the rights and benefits that the members of our Union have fought hard to win and maintain over many years of struggle.

Report contract violations by management to the Union.

Support your co-workers when they are the victims of unjust treatment by management.

Show solidarity with the members of our Union and other unions.

Actively support Union rallies and picket lines.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unfortunately it's the other way around. If you weren't so far removed by decades from operations you would have a clue. This post was probably made in humor bu if it isn't you just showed how out of touch with ups you really are.

Nice try at taking a swipe ... that's what one does when they don't have a comeback.

Last edited:

Buck Fifty

Nice try at taking a swipe ... that's what one does when they don't have a comeback.

Its a perfect read of you by 407 and ICU too(don't even need the magnifying glass). Btw have you seen your frigging eyes, nah you probably can't even look in the mirror anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Now that you have had time to stew for awhile ... of course it was made in humor Dude.
Stewards are out on the road or workinginside.
Now BAs? Might be a different story!

I'm not like these stupid goobers on here who like to blast management in a generalized manner and really believe it.

Everyone I've ever met at UPS is working hard ... even if they're not carrying cardboard.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Its a perfect read of you by 407 and ICU too(don't even need the magnifying glass). Btw have you seen your frigging eyes, nah you probably can't even look in the mirror anymore.

My eyes are not the reason I don't go around mirrors anymore.

I only go around mirrors if I am looking for my special purpose.

Nice try at taking a swipe ... that's what one does when they don't have a comeback.I am a good study of people and the reason Upstate does this is exactly the reason I stated. Think about it.Dude, it's early on a weeknight to be getting blitz to the point that you can't understand the obvious.Save that stuff for Friday and Saturday nights.
I was still at work dude when I made that post but I was on break. So I wasent stealing like you do all day everyday when you make your many posts and you moderate. I don't drink Monday through Thursday big boy so nice try at taking a swipe at me though. When you made your reply to my first post it was a question so I answered it correctly. I've stated before that you are out of touch with how operations are now day on more than one occasion and you agreed so I don't know how it could be a swipe. You on the other hand are a moderator who should be held to a higher standard than taking a personal attack and a violation of the TOS whith your post right here. Think about it you represent this site and you just attacked me for answering your question. Come to think of it you answered my question and yours.

CAFAL

clarnzz,

Union members have a moral responsibility to help keep the Union strong.

This means:

Help the Union to preserve the Union contract and the rights and benefits that the members of our Union have fought hard to win and maintain over many years of struggle.

Report contract violations by management to the Union.

Support your co-workers when they are the victims of unjust treatment by management.

Show solidarity with the members of our Union and other unions.

Actively support Union rallies and picket lines.

Sincerely,
I

How can we support a group that is taking our pension and running it into the ground? Whete is the Integrity?