Union member responsibility

Buck Fifty

Unfortunately it's the other way around. If you weren't so far removed by decades from operations you would have a clue. This post was probably made in humor bu if it isn't you just showed how out of touch with ups you really are.

Originally Posted by Hoaxster
Nice try at taking a swipe ... that's what one does when they don't have a comeback.

I am a good study of people and the reason Upstate does this is exactly the reason I stated. Think about it.

Dude, it's early on a weeknight to be getting blitz to the point that you can't understand the obvious.

Save that stuff for Friday and Saturday nights.

Its a perfect read of you by 407 and ICU too(don't even need the magnifying glass). Btw have you seen your frigging eyes, nah you probably can't even look in the mirror anymore.

There fixed it for you Hoax !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Originally Posted by Hoaxster
Nice try at taking a swipe ... that's what one does when they don't have a comeback.

I am a good study of people and the reason Upstate does this is exactly the reason I stated. Think about it.

Dude, it's early on a weeknight to be getting blitz to the point that you can't understand the obvious.

Save that stuff for Friday and Saturday nights.

There fixed it for you Hoax !

No problem. In fact this is helpful.
I got the replies mixed up as I PMed 407 steward as evidenced by the "I am a good study of people and the reason Upstate does this is exactly the reason I stated. "

407 kids about drinking all the time and I was kidding around with him and I guess I went a bit too far.

He has my apology in a private PM and on this public forum in this thread.

Nothing much else I can do except move on and thank you for this opportunity to explain myself on Brown Cafe.

I'm sure 407 appreciates it too.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My responsibility is to work for 30 years, support the Union as little as possible and collect my industry leading pension.
maxtroll.png

No problem. In fact this is helpful.I got the replies mixed up as I PMed 407 steward as evidenced by the "I am a good study of people and the reason Upstate does this is exactly the reason I stated. "407 kids about drinking all the time and I was kidding around with him and I guess I went a bit too far.He has my apology in a private PM and on this public forum in this thread.Nothing much else I can do except move on and thank you for this opportunity to explain myself on Brown Cafe.I'm sure 407 appreciates it too.
We are cool bro.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
There is nothing wrong with filing grievances, against management. But just remember, if you file grievances or just one grievance, you better be sure that you know your methods, that you do your job safely, and that you know how to do everything by the book. Why? Because there is a good chance they will start hunting you. And they do this by looking for, or waiting until you make a mistake. Even if a manager tells you something you do is ok, tomorrow, you could get fired for it.

Take lunches. Most contracts call for the lunch to be taken between certain hours. 99% of the time, they don't care. But if you get a bullseye on your back because you've filed some paper on them, they could come after you for taking your lunch outside of those hours. Even if you've done it forever. I've seen it happen.

Just cover your ass and file whenever they violate the contract. But you are playing with fire if you file, and you're one of those drivers, we see on this forum, that takes shortcuts throughout your day. It will end up biting you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My responsibility is to work for 30 years, support the Union as little as possible and collect my industry leading pension.

Several members of this community and myself plan to come up and through you a what we call a "blanket party" for your retirement.

[video=youtube;TCNqKrX1sx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNqKrX1sx8&playnext=1&list=PL14524B44953A E221&feature=results_main[/video]