Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

why get involved in this shooting match? You and red and others should stay out of it. Let the two goose stepping factions fire their shots at each other. We can all sit back and watch and learn alot about this old carey local and how they think.

LOL

705red

Browncafe Steward
"TROUBLE IN PARADISE" Word around town is our new VP does not like being the # 3 man AND we have big time in-fighting between our Pres. and VP. Folks it was only a matter of time. Details to follow.

What happened the the day before Valentine's. Word has it the big guy "Pres. Tim S." cut a deal with the company to allow all drivers to work that Sat. 2/13 for straight time. PLEASE say it ani't so.

What happened with TDU, how come they are not going crazy about our e-board raising co-pays and more than doubling the cost of retiree benfits. DAMM TDU always goes crazy when a local raises the cost or cuts the level of benefits. WHY NOT NOW.

I guess our new e-board does not think our local has members or shop stewards smart enough to work at the local, WHY do they have outsiders on the payroll I wonder what TDU would say if this was another local.

WANTED As Dion sang " Has anybody seen my old friend Mark H." Word has it he has not gone to Foster in over 6 weeks.I guess Big Tim can't control him either, he does what ever he wants.

More to Come
NEXT - our new BA - KR Agitator 1 and his ties to the" Fox Right wing" I guess it's OK when your getting paid. He should practice what he tries to preach.
Hey Agitator 1 why not post the story you wrote when the old e-board raised the co-pay's 5 bucks after 18 years. Don't worry if you don't we will. Hay by the way do you know what the innocent untill provin guilty language means yet. Oh and please tell everyone not forget to forget the sunscreen VEGAS in very hot this time of year. REMEMBER you wrote a story about the old e-boaed members spending dues money on trips. Oh well he you don't want to re-post that story I'm sure we will repost that one to.

That's all for now.

AGITATOR 2
Again Ken put his name to what he wrote and he never took a shot at someone's wife like you have! Your a low life coward and a keyboard cowboy for that!

U

upsman39

The old slate @ 804 are the ones responsible for the missing monies and mismanagement. They took out language that helps the members and added language that hurts the members. Give the new slate a chance. They have a few things up their sleeves cooking. I see them every week at 43rd st building. I voted for them, but lately I've been having mixed feeling , so i just hope whats going on at 43rd st gets taken care of soon, because they are starting to look weak to the members here. I still support them, but bosses like falco are disrespecting them and testing them. They will have to start doing something soon. I still have faith that they will do what has to be done....

Agitator2

SUP WORKING UPDATE

BA "Sammy the Bull Sh**" was approached by drivers last week asking him to stop the sup's from working up on the belt. So Sammy the BS goes up on the belt gives the Sup. a big hug and askes him to please stop working. NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Is this what they meant by building raids. Hahahaha

705red

Browncafe Steward
We cannot stop sups from working, we can file on them doing it but do not think that anyone of us has the right to force them to stop. You never did answer any of my questions? Pretty soon I will have to call you dodge boy.

outlaw

Thank God the word is starting to go around about this bunch. All I hear in my building is, what a mistake we made, 3 years of this bs. I tell them brothers sometimes you get what you ask for AND THEN SOME. This new e-board is a joke. The company is pissing on them in every building. 804 say anything you want you know it's true. It's easy to throw stones when your on the other side of the fence. And the **** they just pulled with the health fund the old board would never friend--k the member or the retiree on a fixed income like this bunch just did. I don't want to hear the crap about what happened to the money IT WAS SPENT ON OUR FAMILY'S HEALTH CARE. As we all know unless you have your head up your ass like the new e-board the cost of health care is rising over 10% every year in ny thats what happened to the money. I'm telling you now the membership knows they made a mistake and it has only been 5 months. And RED with all do respect mind your business worry about your own local .You think you know some of them because you had a beer with them THINK AGAIN if they were running your local you would run them out of town. And agitator 2 thanks for starting to get the word out.

local804

Outlaw,
I have posted actual reports submitted to the dept of labor showing you what happened to the health care fund in the past 5 years during the Howie era. It really dont take a rocket scientist to see there was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and that time was right now. Howie had the health care in arbitration when the new board took over and that isnt a good thing for the members if he/she had to make a decision. 25 and out would have been the first thing we would have lost and I could bet out next raise would have been in that package .Do I agree with everything the new board does, Hell No! and if they cant get the job done within the next few years I will be the first one rooting to get them out. You have to give them some time and support. The company is a cut throat operation and having the new board fight with them and the opposition is way too much to handle. Like I said to the other poster, blame legit crap on them not something they had no control over.

local804

SUP WORKING UPDATE

BA "Sammy the Bull Sh**" was approached by drivers last week asking him to stop the sup's from working up on the belt. So Sammy the BS goes up on the belt gives the Sup. a big hug and askes him to please stop working. NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Is this what they meant by building raids. Hahahaha

Not too sure if this would be any different then the old VP Billy and DM Jim hunting/ fishing now would it? Ask Billy in the feeder dept if its true and you will get the same answer "What I do on my personal time is my business"
He is correct, it is his business but it is also a conflict of interest.
Just out of curiosity, did Mr supervisor stop working? Did you file a grievance and get paid for his hard work? Put it on paper and hand it to your friend Sammy instead of having him do our work.

local804

I don't want to hear the crap about what happened to the money IT WAS SPENT ON OUR FAMILY'S HEALTH CARE. As we all know unless you have your head up your ass like the new e-board the cost of health care is rising over 10% every year in ny thats what happened to the money. I'm telling you now the membership knows they made a mistake and it has only been 5 months..
In all due respect Mr Outlaw, your post is not entirely true. Some of the contributations was put into the pension fund to save that from going under. Did you see when I posted that info for you? I know your going to say 15 years ago Ron Carey did it also but the only difference is we had a BOATLOAD of money in both funds. It was a move to get us to 25 and out and was a good one.

outlaw

Outlaw,
I have posted actual reports submitted to the dept of labor showing you what happened to the health care fund in the past 5 years during the Howie era. It really dont take a rocket scientist to see there was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and that time was right now. Howie had the health care in arbitration when the new board took over and that isnt a good thing for the members if he/she had to make a decision. 25 and out would have been the first thing we would have lost and I could bet out next raise would have been in that package .Do I agree with everything the new board does, Hell No! and if they cant get the job done within the next few years I will be the first one rooting to get them out. You have to give them some time and support. The company is a cut throat operation and having the new board fight with them and the opposition is way too much to handle. Like I said to the other poster, blame legit crap on them not something they had no control over.

But they did have control, they took from us what the company has been trying to get for the last 4 years, if they don't take on the company on every issue we my brother are in trouble. I must admit they talked a good game on how they were going to take on the company but they have no clue. Now I hear they are changing lawyers to some TDU guy OMG we are in trouble.
Don't Believe the bs about the 25 and out the company played poker with them and they ( the new board) lost their shirts. If you can please repost the dol stuff.

outlaw

In all due respect Mr Outlaw, your post is not entirely true. Some of the contributations was put into the pension fund to save that from going under. Did you see when I posted that info for you? I know your going to say 15 years ago Ron Carey did it also but the only difference is we had a BOATLOAD of money in both funds. It was a move to get us to 25 and out and was a good one.

No we already had the 25 and out. By doing what he did he front loaded the contributions to the pension fund to raise the amount of our pension, without putting money into the health fund
If we had a boatload of money WHY did RC take money from our annuity contribution and put it into out health fund during the same time period.

tieguy

Banned
Outlaw,

looks like george bush wrecked you health plan too.:wink2:

AcesUp804

hey outlaw little news flash ,, our medical is in the shape its in thanks to row A do you remember when they switch the dollar we get from 65 to medical and 35 to pension to 35 medical and 65 pension,,, rate job row A ,, Row A should have stopped out of networks costs 5 years ago but they did nothing ,, Row A always hid the truth from us ,, we go to a meeting they say " our pension is find " vote for us ,, after they got elected , we get the bad news ,, same thing last year row A never said nothing about the medical NOTHING ,, guess they were waiting till after the election again ,, O right they lost ,, so Tim walks in to the hall and Howie says " congrads by the way YOUR medical is in arbitration " my steward who goes to all the stewards meetings said row A said nothing ,,, well TONY M did say " MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOUR LOCAL IS IN GREAT SHAPE "LOL Listen to Howie ,, vote for Hoffa ,, its a fair deal ,, what a joke ,ups and the teamsters voted in this contract 6 months early , we had ups over a barrel with our supplement and Row A did nothing but kiss ups's @ss , I agree the BA's are weak but its only 5 months give them time ,, the stewards should help them in stead of complaining and crying..i'll take the weak BA's just means the members will have to come to work and dot there I's and cross there T's ,, better then ROW A ,, thats why they got crushed last november,, file grievances stop crying...............

tellthetruth

Don't lose faith upsman. I hear that you have Steve ** and Dave *******l. I heard that when they first meet the dm *****.. He told Steve and ******* that when the company and union have problems.. It is like a sandwich and the meat in the middle is the membership and they will get eaten.. Meaning that he will start firing people.. So ******* told him that since he is a big guy he likes to eat... but when he eats his sandwich he likes a whole lot of mustard on it.... and to him mustard is MANAGEMENT>>>>LOL.. ***** flipped out and damn near had a break down.. LOL.. Also as I hear it the shop stewards are loyal to the old slate and they are going around up underminding the new board.. Which is ****ed up... Why you ask.. 4 guys from the old board came back to their old ups jobs in hopes to run against them in 3 years... And these guy of old promised a lot of people jobs and so on.. So stay strong and rally the membership not the stewards.. Most of them are of the old board ideas... Go along get along.. That is why it looks like they are weak.. Also ******* is from that building, He did all his years there from preload to feeder driver... ******* is also dealing with a race problem.. He is black, mean looking, and intelligent and most stewards are white like ***** and others and hate the fact that he is also the Recording Sec . Remember that is a powerful position. I pray for you guys in 804 stay strong and reach the membership and show unity.... Support them..

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Don't lose faith upsman. I hear that you have Steve ** and Dave *******l. I heard that when they first meet the dm *****.. He told Steve and ******* that when the company and union have problems.. It is like a sandwich and the meat in the middle is the membership and they will get eaten.. Meaning that he will start firing people.. So ******* told him that since he is a big guy he likes to eat... but when he eats his sandwich he likes a whole lot of mustard on it.... and to him mustard is MANAGEMENT>>>>LOL.. ***** flipped out and damn near had a break down.. LOL.. Also as I hear it the shop stewards are loyal to the old slate and they are going around up underminding the new board.. Which is ****ed up... Why you ask.. 4 guys from the old board came back to their old ups jobs in hopes to run against them in 3 years... And these guy of old promised a lot of people jobs and so on.. So stay strong and rally the membership not the stewards.. Most of them are of the old board ideas... Go along get along.. That is why it looks like they are weak.. Also ******* is from that building, He did all his years there from preload to feeder driver... ******* is also dealing with a race problem.. He is black, mean looking, and intelligent and most stewards are white like ***** and others and hate the fact that he is also the Recording Sec . Remember that is a powerful position. I pray for you guys in 804 stay strong and reach the membership and show unity.... Support them..

If what you say is true then the new slate will have problems without the stewards support?